chapter 4 (skip please skipskipskip)

Reader's POV

I was in me and Nighty's room ( o ya you two share his room now ) untill Nightmare came in. " Y/N? " He asked " yes? " I said " Did you take it? " He asked again " take what? " I asked. He then came in like the one I saw in the book. His normal sweater, jacket, and sports shorts and slippers.

" My other outfit where'd you hide it? " He asked " I didn't! " I said

" My other outfit where'd you hide it? " He asked " I didn't! " I said. Then we started to argue. This was so dumb! I stormed ( RIP STORMIE AGAIN ) out of the room saying " I HATE YOU! " and slammed the door.

Nightmare's POV

I argued with her over something so dumb! Over my stuiped outift! I hate myself! Then when I was in the middle of a sentence, she said " I HATE YOU! " then she stormed out. My heart BROKE. it SHATTERD. I couldn't stand myself anymore so I gave up trying g not to cry and broke out in tears. I sat in a corner and hugged my legs to my chest and cried into my knees.

I lost the most important thing in the world to me

Hey! Sorry for the short chappy I was out of ideas. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this little short chapter and I will cya guys in da next one SAYONARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Cookie

P.S sayonara means " goodbye" in Japanese. Lol goodbye was the 222nd word.

Another P.S yeah this chapter sucks cuz I didn't have ideas ;-;