chapter 12 |•| E N D I N G 2 (good end)

Here I am again my friends. This story bugged me because there wasn't a good ending sooooo I decided to make this chapter since you all deserve it. Thank you all for reading and voting. I didn't know this story would come so far. I'm happy that you all stayed in for the ride. Enjoy the chapter.

READERS POV

It was me and Nightmare's 4th anaiviersery! Im so excited!! And I Can't believe it either! Oh Im just so excited! I cant wait 'till I see his face! I got a plushie of us holding hands and a dark blue rose for him. Oh Im so excited! I finally came back home. " Im back! " I yelled and the kids came running to me snd hugged me saying " mama! Mama! We missed you! " they both said. " but I've only been gone for 20 minutes. " I said. " but thats to long! " they said. I giggled as Nightmare came up to us and asked, "what's in the bag hmm?" "Just a little something. But you'll see soon~" I cooed. Nightmare chuckled. He came up to me and brought me and the kids into a warm hug. The hug lasted only a few seconds because Nightmare said, "Now girls, I need you two to up upstairs. Daddy has something planned for mommy." "Okay!" The girls instantly ran. I looked at him confused. He smiled (he always smiles but oh well go with it f o r t h e p l o t) "come on now dear, I have something to show you." "Ooookay I guess" he took my hand and covered my eyes. "Umm.. Why are my eyes being covered?" "You'll find out soon."

We walked for a bit until he stopped. He uncovered my eyes to show a beautiful candlelight dinner. It was outside to! "Oh Night, this is beautiful!" I clapped my hands together. Now I wish I had gotten something more than a plush and a rose. "Well, it is our anniversary. I wanted to make it special." He rubbed his neck.

I looked around for a long time before he lead me down to sit. He then took a seat across from me. "Oh and as for what's in the bag.." I reached in the back and pulled out the plush first and gave it to him. Then the rose. "That's sweet." He said. "Yeah well I wish I had gotten you something more now that I see what you've done." I laughed. He chuckled. "Well, now that you've given me your gifts, why don't we enjoy dinner now yes?" I giggled. "Absolutely."

Dinner was amazing. It had (F/F) (favorite food) and (F/D) (favorite dessert). I had eaten all my food. In fact, I ate so much Nightmare had to carry me back to our room. He figured I looked tired and stuffed. He put the rose in a vase and the plush on one of the nightstands. He first got me into bed before himself. I cuddled into him and said "I love you Nighty. I'm glad I met you." Then I fell asleep. But before that I could hear him say, "I love you to. Never forget that."