~chapter 8~ (SKIP THIS CHAPTER SKIPSKIPSKIPSKIP)

( ~=lemon )

Reader's POV

I was reading a book while sitting on my bed when Nighmare came in and stared at me with a lustful eyes and a lustful aura. Not his normal one. He walked over to me not bothering to shut the door and he threw my book to the other side of the room.

I was about to ask why but then he crawled on top on me, laying me down and he started to kiss me.

While we were kissing, he shot his hands up mt shirt and unclipped my bra and took off my shirt and bra. I covered myself but then one of his tentacles grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. " dont you dare hide from me. "

God he can be sexy.

Anyways... He leaned down and started to suck ob one of my breast and massaguing the other. I didnt hold back my moans. We were married after all. He did the same to the other breast and then he took off my pants/shorts/skirt and my panties. ( god I hate the word ' panties ' ) he smirked at how wet I was and spreded my legs using two of his tentacles. He then forced his whole ' thing ' into me. I cried out in pain when he started to stroke my hair and whisper sweet things into my ear. The pain soon died down to pleasure. I bucked my hips to check. I moaned out in pleasure. Nightmare got the message and started thrusting " a-ahh N-Nightmare~ " " keep it going... Nghh~ "

I kept moaning out his name when his thrusts became more slow ad sloppy telling me he was about to cum. " Nghhh~ Nighty! Im gonna c-cum! " " me to! " he pounded into me one last time before we both cummed. He pulled put and layed next to me. I snuggled up to him and said " I love you.. " " I love you to. My moon. " he then wraped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

Reader's POV

I took a pregnancy test the next morning..

POSITIVE.

How was the lemon? Dont tell me I already know it sucks. ;;;---;;; well cya

-Cookie