chapter 11 |•| cheated |•| E N D I N G 1 (bad end)

Im gonna cri. I hit 1k!! Thank you! :D I have no words! :DDDD

~ time slip 5 years ~

Reader's POV

Its been five years. Im now 25 ( did chu forget? I hope not cuz I just reminded ya! ) its me snd Nightmare's 5th aniviersery in 5 days well that is if he didnt cheat on me. Its been the best 5 years of my life. Let me tell you the story.

~ flashback ~

It was me and Nightmare's 4th anaiviersery! Im so excited!! And I Can't believe it either! Oh Im just so excited! I cant wait 'till I see his face! I got a plushie of us holding hands and a dark blue rose for him. Oh Im so excited! I finally cane back home. " Im back! " I yelled and the kids came running to me snd hugged me saying " mama! Mama! We missed you! " they both said. " but I've only been gone for 20 minutes. " I said. " but thats to long! " they said. I giggled as Nightmare came up to us snd asked " whats in the bag? " " its only a little something. " I said. But today, he looked nervous about something. I wonder why. ( yeah me to. ) " are you okay Nighty? You look likr your nervous about something. Dont worry I dont have a bomb. " I giggled. The kids laughed and Nightmare chuckled. " well I hsve to do something real quick. Ill be back. " and hs ran upstairs. Was he planning something for tonight? Like a date or something? I dunno but I hope its for me.

~ time slip ~

Still Reader's POV

I put the kids to sleep and after I did go to sleep myself but when I tried to open up the door to me and Nightmare's bedroom it was locked. I then hesrd a FEMALE moaning: " NIGHTMARE FASTER!! ". I was heart broken. I decided to leave him. I took no food, no clothing no nothing. Just what I had on now which was my outfit NM gave me for out 3rd anaiviersery.

( you pick what your wearing )

And I decided for Nightmare and that other woman to rase the kids. Im sure not going to. So I ran, and ran. And ran, and ran. To Dream snd decided to live with him and his friends. But before I did, I placed the presents by me and Nightmare's old room and then ran to them. Dream and his friends said yes and a few years later me and Dream got together.

The end.

Did I make you guys cri? I hope not. Well Im said to say but this but this is the last chapter. I might make a Dream x reader to continue on with this story. So what do you guys think? Should I make a Dream x reader? Or should I not? Well anyways... Cya!

-Cookie