chapter 7 |•| where it all happeneds |•|

Reader's POV

💝if you say yes

" YES YES YES!! " I explained. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy. " wait... Really? " Nightmsre questioned. " OF COURSE YES! " I almost yelled saying that. Nightmare put the ring on my finger and hugged me while we started to make out when.......... There was.............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Clapping? Me and Nighty turned around to see Horror, Error, Cross ( AKA ‎☯), Killer, Dust, Blueberry, Ink and Dream. Clapping " congratulations!!!! " they all said at once. " umm.. Thanks. " Nightmare said. I just giggled and we all hung out for a while.

~ time slip to the wedding cuz author chan has NO idea what shes doing. ~

Still reader's POV

I was in my wedding dress resdy to walk down the isle. Cross was going to walk me down it. " you ready? " he asked " ready then I'll ever be. " he smiled then opened the doors that leads to the isle.

Once we got down the isle Cross ran down to take his seat which was next to Dream. ( cream forever!!! ) the vows started and ended. I was so happy I could scream. The priest started and ended by: " Nightmare. Do you take Y/N to be your loffly ( cant spell ) wedded wife? Though love and sickness? ( i dunno what he says. ) " " I do. " ( omg Im fangirling ) " Y/N. ( Im not repeating it. ) " " I do. " " you may now kiss da bride " so me and Nightt kissed and everyone Cheered blah blah blah kids

💔if you say no

Reader's POV

" Im sorry Nightmare but..... No.. " Nightmare then stood up and walked away. I felt so bad..

Nightmare's POV

I cant believe she said no. Why did she? Does she love someone else? No. I wont let that happen. I will kill EVERYONE. And she WILL say YES at our wedding. I just started to laugh. And laugh. And laugh..

~ time slip ~

Still Nightmare's POV

I had finally did it... Everyone but Y/N is DEAD. I turned around and sae the beautiful Y/N. And I walled over to her, toom two wedding rings from my pocket and asked: " Y/N L/N.. Will you marry me now? " she nodded her head. But thats not what I wanted. I wanted to hear an ' I do. '. From her. So I said: " I want an ' I do ' from you sweatheart. " " I-I-I d-do.. " she said nervously. Thats more like it. I put the ring on her finger and made her put a ring on my finger theen dipped her and kissed her. She WILL learn to LOVE me.

Thats the end!! How was that? Should I do a lemon? Thats up to you guys! Cya!!!

-Cookie