☆ Wedding ☽

Maya's Point of View

Mrs. and Mr. Farkle minkus reception was so fun. There were lots of food and dancing. You didn't even have to be drunk to enjoy it. And obviously, I didn't even take a sip of alcohol. So I know. I wasn't trying to already a deadbeat mom. I wasn't gonna give my child Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. That would just be selfish. The father didn't talk to me most of it, if they got married she would be my child's stepmom, I didn't know if I wanted that to happen. It wasn't my choice, although I wish it was. She seemed fucking rude always giving me dirty glares at a wedding she was never invited to. 

I know Lucas wasn't gonna leave without talking to me. I knew him, he wasn't just gonna pass up the opportunity. It wasn't preventable, him figuring it out. If I wouldn't have posted it to Instagram he would have just seen it at the wedding. And they recorded the whole thing. We're YouTubers and its there wedding, I wasn't gonna be selfish and make them keep the footage to themselves because I was in it. So either way, he was gonna find out. I didn't want him to find out this way but the clock was ticking and he wouldn't respond to my text. I wanted to release it to the public before Farkle and Riley did. Lucas just left me on read and I wasn't just gonna flat out text him that I was pregnant. 

He was the best man, and I was the maid of honor. We sat 3 seats away. I kept catching looking at me, or my stomach. The truth was out there, and I couldn't change it. 

Riley sat down in her seat, interrupting all my thoughts as she greeted me with a "Hey Baby" i laughed, she was talking to the fetus, not me. She put her hand on my stomach, she was excited for the arrival of her Niece/Nephew. Of course, her parents, and my parents were excited to be grandparents but also scared. I was surprised how well they took it. I wondered how Lucas's parents reacted or will react. I'm not sure if I'll be there to see. Still, the thought ran around in my head. Riley sang a lullaby to my stomach quietly. Changing around the lyrics. "Aunt Riley Loves you," she whispers at the end of the song she sang. There was a flash, but that wasn't anything shocking. The cameraman had been taking pictures. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Looking at his camera, happy with the product He walked away taking other picture of the guest. 

Then Lucas casually walked up. "Hey girls" he smiled, putting his hands in the pockets in the suit he wore. "Alright Aunt Ri-Ri gonna say bye-bye baby," she said softly, waved down at my stomach. She got up and walked up to her New Husband. "Hey" he sat down in Riley's spot, right next to me. "Hey, Luc" I brush my hair out of my face with my fingers "wheres whatever her name is?" I ask him he chuckles a bit "she left" he looked down at his tie. "Why?" I asked I was kinda relieved, My pregnancy hormones really threw me off, and with her giving me judgmental glares it was not helping my case. "I broke up with her" He looked over at me. "What?" I said, he broke up with her? I mean I thought she was rude but he didn't have to go and break up with her. "why?" I add on. "you," he said softly. He shook his head and laughed. Like maybe he was in denial. "oh" I looked down at my baby, was it really about me or our baby? "I'm sorry I've been trying to tell you I only found out after we broke up and it only just started showing" I said "It's my fault, I should have texted you back especially after you admitted you were rapped but I thought you were lying." my heart dropped, why did everyone need all this evidence that a girl was raped? And as soon as the guy says he didn't rape her it ends there and they believe him? I kinda got angry, tears started to roll down my face. I didn't want to talk to him anymore. I got up and started walking the other way.

"Hey" he grabbed my arm, I was crying. Balling my eyes out. "Why are you crying?" he asked me like he didn't know. "Your such a fucking jerk get off of me," I say pushing him back. I was extremely sensitive and moody. I said just loud enough for him to hear and maybe a few others. I didn't want to cause a scene. "I get it, its the hormones but-" he started but that made it even worst, I didn't need him using my pregnancy as an excuse. It was like when a guy pointed out that you were PMSing. "Fuck you!" I scream a little. Slipping out of his grip and running outside. He chased after me "Maya!' he yelled. "What?" I turned back, the whole scene had been like a movie. "Is it Kevin's or-" he brought up the name and it made my heart shatter. "Stop- stop saying his name, god damn!" I sat down on a chair nearby, the tears that I finally got to dry up, rolled back down my cheeks. Hearing his name, made my head go back to the night it happened. How he took pictures and threatened to send them to all of the social media if i said it was rape. He blackmailed me and made Lucas think like I cheated on him. I couldn't even fucking tell him the truth. I just had to fucking stand there and watch it crumble. "I need to know," he said "I'm 3 months Lucas" I yell, I shout even. How could possibly think it was Kevins? I put my hand on my forehead. "I'm sorry" he whispered, "if you would have told me..." he began "stop" I cut him off. I was getting PTSD off of it. "I'm sorry," he said, tears rolling down his face "dont,"I tell him. "I can't help it" he tried to reach out and touch me, "I TOLD YOU NO" I screamed, like the night it happened. "Just stop talking, just leave me alone," I say wrapping myself up into a fetal position. Riley and some people from inside came rushing out. "maya!" Riley screams and she ran up to me and hugged me. I was ok with her doing so. I think it was only hard with guys who tried. He looked so afraid, so confused. He walked away to his car and he got in. He drove away just like that.