• Vidcon •

It all started out the day of vidicon, one normal girl who just happened to be famous on youtube, was trying to get to her meet and greet. She had coincidentally been late to. There she went off trying to find her way around the building, her head in her phone. Never knew what hit her. The poor girl ran into a brick wall... well that's what she thought it was. She looked up, but there was no brick wall. Only green eyes, and a nice big smile. The man had practically laughed his head off as he realized what just happened. "Oh my god, I am so sorry, I was looking at my phone trying-" Maya, the girl... tried to explain the situation but the green-eyed man had stopped her "Don't worry about it, I get it, a lot of short blonde beauty's run into me" he jokingly laughed but she took it seriously, too embarrassed to noticed the sarcasm in his voice "seriously? I mean that's kind of weird but-" she went off again, but just like last time, the man stopped her. "I was joking." he had laughed along with his words "oh, now I'm embarrassed." she looked away "Don't be, it was actually kind of cute." he comforted her "thanks... I guess" she looked up smiling at him "no problem" he smiled back "but I should really get going, I'm already late." She told the man, she had yet to learn his name. "oh where are you going maybe I can help you." he tried to peek at her phone, but she noticed and held her phone close to her. "I got it, I'm sure I'll be fine" she reassured "I know this place inside and out, come on" he grabbed her hand "Okay..." she looked down at their interwind hands. "where are you going?" he asked "the arena" I tell him, "of course" he laughed looking up to see where they needed to go "We should be going out in public without bodyguards though" he commented, making Maya's heart drop. She didn't realize that he knew she was famous. She was so distressed that she didn't even see him look down at her again "oh" she said. Even he could hear the crack in her voice. "don't worry, I'll fend them off" he comforted her, but that's not what she was sad about. "cool" she said, but all the while her voice still cracked. The guy was right, fangirls ran after them. The guards weren't happy with them when they finally met their destination. He just laughed it off, while maya still felt the unsteady knowing that he was a fan and that he just wanted the attention. "We should totally just get a picture of us together" he smiled "yeah ok..." she trailed off, trying to be nice. So that's just what they did, taking a picture of both of them. "I don't even know your name" maya laughed a bit, but the green-eyed man took it with a grain of salt, "what, really?" he asked her looking her way "was I suppose to?" she put her hands in her pockets "no... I just thought you would have known who I was" he said, making maya really look at him... who was he? "I'm sorry," she said "well I'm Lucas Friar," he said pretending to tip an imaginary cowboy hat. She thought about that name "Lucas friar?" she said, just to hear his name aloud "where had I heard that name before?" she asked herself "well I am a famous youtuber..." he trailed off himself.She stood there and gazed into his eyes "what?" she said, he smiled at her, and she smiled back. "really?" she looked at him again "yes" he laughed again. They smiled at each other and went on there way. Holding each other's hand.