~ 13 ~

A/N: Dear readers thanks for your love and support so far... just saw the ranking for this 71 / 1.7K stories....  feeling so damm happy.... love you all.

Please do hit the voting button and leave your comments, they motivate me like none other and I love reading your comments even though I might not always reply promptly.

*****************************************************

8th Jan 2017 – 1:50 AM

KITs POV

"So your prescnencce here is impacting your future?" Beam asked confused

"I think so, but I only want to save Ming – why would all our pics together become hazy?" I asked him worried

Beam looked at me thinking deeply "Why don't we tell Ming?"

I was shocked "Tell him what, he would die when is 19?" I snapped "Would you want to know that?"

He shook his head, then looked at me for sometime "Then let's tell Pha and Kitty... I mean you?" he frowned "Er.. the younger you?"

"No, you know me!!!"

"Yes, that would make it worse – you have already fallen for him"

I sighed "what do I do?"

Beam looked at me for sometime "What was your plan earlier?"

"I was going to hang around for as much as possible... somehow prevent the accident from happening and then .... I don't know"

"How did you come, and will you be here forever then?" he asked "What if you go back before then?"

I frowned, those were all the questions I had too... but I havn't figured it out .... The one thing that kept me up at night was what if I went back before I could save Ming

"I don't know" I replied honestly

"I think Ming likes you" Beam added slowly

"I know"

"Then, maybe that's why ..... you know he is falling for you instead of Kitty"

"But that should not happen"

Beam was silent for sometime, "Maybe that is not a bad thing"

"What the hell are you saying Beam?"

"I mean, if you don't fall for him ....the younger you shit , it is confusing - if Kitty doesn't" Beam paused frowning "wait, let me finish – if Kitty does not get into a relationship with Ming  now... then you won't suffer heartbreak"

"No, how can you be so heartless"

"I don't care about Ming, Kitty" he said "You are all that I call about.... And if you were suffering for ten years... maybe, just maybe it is better if you guys get into the relationship"

Tears started running down my face, do I want it? Do I not want to suffer alone... I couldn't stop my tears - No, I love Ming. I was not able to imagine it at all

Beam hugged me "Kitty" he said "I am sorry"

"No, I wouldn't trade my 1 year with him for a lifetime" I said "You loved him too you know?"

He sighed, "Maybe, if he falls for you – then you guys can stay together; basically it is you"

This sounded good, I do not have to lose Ming... even to myself. Shit, I never once thought 29 year old me will become a rival for 19 year old me

"Kitty, will be heart-broken for some time, but he will be okay. They have never started anything"

I was silent, Ming for myself sounded so good.. I can take care of him, prevent that horrible accident and maybe we can live here together... maybe that is why I came back... for my happy ending.

"What if you suddenly go back?" Beam asked

"Huh?" Shit, I never thought of that

Beam pulled his hair, "I am not able to think of anything" he looked at me "How did you manage"

I sighed "I have no idea"

We both sat in silence for sometime.

Beam frowned at me, he looked at me for sometime and then smiled "You know what?" he paused looking at me

"What?" I asked him confused, why is he smiling in this mess

"You still look cute" he laughed, while I smacked his head "Do we stay friends in future?"

I smiled too "Yes, best as usual"

"Do Pha and Yo....?'

"Yes, they stay together, as nauseating as now"

HE chuckled "What about, still wild and painting the town red"

I paused, thinking how much I should reveal about Forth, I quickly scrolled through my phone to confirm if there is any change in their future, and thankfully there were none

"No, you are the first to get married – and the small kid you saw in my pics; he is yours and his name is Duo"

Beam literally dropped his jaw open and he stayed like that

"What?"

"Yup?"

"Married, Kid???" he seemed stunned "with whom?"

"No, you will figure it out for yourself" I said "Let's not mess up your future too.... Mine is screwed up enough"

He sighed "You are bluffing"

I laughed "No.... I am dead serious"

It was nice to talk to him, forgetting all the problems "Thanks Beam" I said

"For what?"

"For being Beam" I smiled and hugged him, and he hugged me back.

"Where are you, Beam...?" I heard Pha's voice as the door opened "WHAT THE HELL?"

We turned to find a very confused and stunned Pha, Yo, Kit and Ming at the door.