ugh really?!?

Pov-Tris

I awnser the call from Michael he told me to go to Aeropostale for a photoshoot. He already told me I have 6 outfits. 2 shorts, a skirt, 2 dresses, and a bathing suit.
He told me when I get there to just go ahead and get on the first outfit.
So I drop Chrissy off at her house and drive tho the photoshoot. I check in and look at all of the outfits.
The first one is a black crop top with ripped white shorts. They put my long blonde hair in double Dutch braids and it still touches my waist. They give me natrual makeup. The background is a mall and they give me Starbucks to drink to go with the basic white girl look. Because I have on white Vans.
The next outfit is a white mini skirt with buttons on the side. They paired it with a sleeveless navy top and Golden Chrissy's. They give me golden makeup and curl my hair. the background is a garden with yellow flowers.
The next outfit is the dress. It is a tee-shirt dress it is a little too tight for me but it is their decision if they want everything to be uncomfortable. But at least it is in a nice color of green. It is almost seafoam green. They straighten my hair witch makes it go to my mid thigh, I don't understand how that even works. They give me white converse to wear, again, basic. The background is at night with a full moon. It has really good lighting for night.
The next outfit is the bathing suit it is a high neck patterned top and black bikini bottoms. My hair is in beach waves and the background is obviously the beach.
The next outfit is the last dress. It is a v neck striped red and white dress. They keep my hair the same. But they give me bright red lipstick stick that matches the dress. The background is a park.
The very last outfit is a pair of jeans shorts and a white crop top with the logo on it. I wear white Crocs with this outfit and some gold Ray bands witch makes it a little less basic. They give me double french braids. I really like this outfit. I would wear vans with it though.
I ask them to leave and they say it is okay to leave so I go. I drive home and do my homework in about 30 minutes. Everything is super easy luckily.
I decide to go downstairs to get dinner. I get a fruit bowl and some baked Mac and cheese.
I go back upstairs and eat while watching Netflix. I watch Arrow and then I look out the window. I see Four. Wow I didn't know he lived next to me. There is a tree in between out windows. So I open my window and walk over to his window. I knock on his window. He sees me.
He looks like he is panicking. I see a man in his room I think it is his father. He is holding a belt. I look back at Four he mouths 'go'. I can't turn around what if he gets hurt. What if he is being abused. His father I think that is who it is starts to whip Four. I hear him screaming out in pain. I can't take it anymore I open his window and stand in between four and this monster. He whips my arm.
"Get out of the way he needs to learn his lesson." He slurs. That shows me he is drunk too which makes this worse.
I feel a sharp pain on my wrist and I can tell he hit me. I look into Fours eyes. I can see the fear turn into anger. He stands up and punches that monster so hard it knocks him out. I notice I am crying.
"Are you okay?"
"I should be asking you that Four"
"Please don't call me that."
"Then what should I call you?"
"Tobias."
"Tobias?"
"Tobias. That is my real name." He smiles at me. I smile back. "Tobias" I say trying it out on my tounge."I like it"
"How long has this been going on?"
"Well since my mother died he has blamed me for her death. It started off with a few kicks or punches here or there but then it got worse. He started to come home and drink and then whip me. Now he even whips me when he isn't drunk."
"Why haven't you told someone of called the police?"
"I tried he just bribed them and then he beat me worse. If I told someone then they would probably just get hurt..."
"Well anytime you need help you can come to me. I know how it feels when someone dies my brother died in a plane just a couple of years ago."
"could we keep this a secret please?"
"Of course whatever makes you happy" I smile.
I get F-Tobias cleaned up. After I go back into my room and fall asleep as soon. As my head hits the pillow.

|868 words|