Chapter 2

Zhade:
I was supposed to be meeting up with Cash and Abel at his house so we could go over his outfits for his next few shows but I couldn't find the pair of shoes I wanted to wear.

"Serenity!" I yelled downstairs to my friend. "Where are my black Jimmy Choo's?!"

"Um...they might be in my car!"

"Why the hell are my shoes in your car?!"

" 'Cause I wore them last night! Just wear a different pair, you have like a thousand of them!"

"But I wanted to wear those!"

I huffed as I picked out another pair of heels and slid them on before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs.

Serenity. "Where are you going?"

"To meet with Abel and Cash."

"Ooh, speaking of Abel, you know you only have a few days left before I win the bet."

"Girl please, all I need is another day or two."

"Yeah right, Abel's gonna make you his bitch."

"That's funny!" I said as I laughed. Now I gotta go 'cause I'm already late."

I walked out of my house and hopped into my black Mercedes coupe.

Luckily, Cash didn't live too far away from me so I made it to his condo in less than twenty minutes.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds Cash answered.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. I didn't-"

"Don't worry about it, Abel just got here too."

I followed him into the living room where Abel was sitting on the couch playing on his phone.

"Hey Abel."

"Hey." He said and didn't even bother to look up from his phone.

I sat next to him on the couch and took my notebook out my bag.

"Are you excited to headline Coachella this year?"

He shrugged. "Yeah, I guess."

"You guess? You should be ecstatic!"

He looked at me from the corner of his eye then went back to his phone. I could tell he was pissed about how I left him hard the other night.

"Anyways, I was thinking for weekend one you keep it simple with your usual look. A pair of black van winkle jeans, a black t-shirt, and an olive Alpha Industries deck jacket."

He scoffed. "I coulda came up with that fit by myself."

"You've got an attitude like a bitch."

"Excuse me?"

"Ya heard me, all I'm trying to do is help ya ass but all ya do is give me attitude!"

"Attitude? I'm just being myself."

Cash butted in. "Look, I'm not gonna be able to put up with you guys bickering all the time so I'ma walk out the room and y'all need to figure out if you can get along of not."

He left out the room and I smiled over at Abel.

"Still mad about the other night I see?"

"Why the hell would you get me hard like that then leave?"

" 'Cause I wanted to."

"Well let me tell you something now." He said as he scooted closer to me and lowered his voice. "I don't like to play games Zhade and next time you start some shit, you better finish it."