Chapter 4

Zhade:
I rolled over in my bed and smirked when I saw Abel sleeping peacefully on the pillow next to me.

I got up and put my robe on before running upstairs to grab my phone from the living room.

I quickly picked it up from the coffee table and face timed Serenity.

She answered. "Bitch why are you callin me so damn early?"

"Because you owe me a hundred dollars! I won the bet!"

"No you didn't!"

"Yes, I did. He's down stairs sleep right now."

"Let me see!"

I went back downstairs and flipped the camera so she could see him laying in my bed.

"Okay but just because he's in your bed don't mean he's your bitch now."

I rolled my eyes. "You really think I let him come down here and-"

"Zae?" Abel yawned as he rolled over. "Where you at?"

I motioned for Serenity to be quiet and propped my phone on the table before walking over to the bed.

"I'm right here baby." I climbed on top of him and ran my nails through his chest hair. "What are you doing today?"

"I gotta be at the studio at one and-"

"Well I want to go shopping."

"I can't miss my studio time, Sal's already pissed because I left early the other night so we could go out."

"Oh well, tell Sal you've got more important things to do. We need to get you some new clothes and I think I want a new purse or maybe some shoes."

"And who's paying for that?"

"You, of course."

He rolled his eyes. "I gotta go home and shower first. You want me to come back and get you?"

"No, I'll meet you there around noon."

"Alright, that's cool with me."

I let him get up and watched as he threw his clothes on from the night before. I waited until he jogged up the stairs to go get my phone.

Serenity shook her head. "You really got that nigga whipped already."

"I told you, now run me my money."

"Fine, I'll bring it to you later."

"Yeah, you better." I laughed. "Alright I gotta go now."

"Pick me up something while you're out!"

"I'll think about it."

"Face time me when you get back."

"Alright, I will."

We hung up and I went upstairs to take a shower and get ready for my little shopping spree.

Abel:
Zae told me to meet her up at Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills at Twelve Thirty but never told me what store to meet her at.