Chapter Five: A Perfect Night

We sat at the kitchen table in silence. I tried to resist eating another strawberry, but like I said strawberries are my favorite and I really can't resist it anymore. After I ate about three strawberries Novian groaned and shouted something about him going to the bathroom and to just wait down here for him so we could still go to lunch. Although I felt bad, I wasn’t really paying attention to him. I shrugged as I finished off the bowl of strawberries moaning with each and every bite before deciding to clean up the bit of kitchen mess from last night. Apparently in the midst of my shock I hadn’t noticed that my mom left the kitchen half clean. Even though she didn’t ask me to finish, I didn’t mind doing it. I knew daddy would be happy to come back to a clean house. All of that cleaning took me about fifteen to twenty minutes to complete admittedly I went overboard and did more than what was needed. Realizing that Novian still hadn't come back downstairs my mind began to wonder. What was taking him so long? What was he doing up there? He didn't get sick, did he? I was just about to go up and check on him when I heard the bathroom door open. Novian came down the stairs with a wide smile on his face. He seemed...relaxed? A little too relax. It reminded me of myself this morning.

"Did you just masturbate in my bathroom?" I blurted excitedly as I made the connection causing him to stumble and choke. "Is that why you were gone so long? Did the desire become too much for you because I ate those strawberries? Did I make you horny?" I was elated that about how much I knew now and wanted him to know I was beginning to understand. From the look on his face I could tell that maybe my question were a bit too much for him in that moment

"Dammit Sapphire Grace! Stop asking so many questions already!" he yelled startling me and causing me to take a step back. I meant no harm. I hadn't meant to make him so mad. I hadn’t meant to make him get upset with me. I was both excited to show him that I understood and curious about what took him so long. Maybe I was just too curious for my own good. Mommy always tell daddy that curiosity killed the cat.

“I-I'm so s-sorry Novian. I-I d-didn't mean to make you mad." I mumbled shyly. I wasn't used to getting yelled at, but it was definitely something I didn't like. Being yelled at made me wince. I felt like I did something wrong there was nothing I could do to fix it. Being yelled at made me whimper and made tears fill the corners of my eyes. Being yelled at made me feel like a bad girl. I didn’t want to be a bad girl.

This was the first time I had ever been yelled at and already I knew I never wanted to be yelled at again. I didn’t like it not one bit.

"Shit! Princess I am so sorry I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just... It's just that all of your questions kind of embarrassed me. They were just a bit much all at once. This feeling is something new to me. Usually I have better self-control over myself, but it's something about you that makes it all go out the window. I really am sorry that I yelled at you Princess, but it's not easy to admit to the girl you like that you just tugged one out in her bathroom. Over her eating a few strawberries at that. It's kind of embarrassing. Hell it’d be embarrassing for anyone to get caught doing something like that.” He laughed.

"Tugged one out?" I asked confused before slapping my hand over my mouth. I didn’t mean to ask another question after he yelled at me to stop, but I couldn’t help myself. He sighed as he removed my hand from my mouth. I put up little fight shocked from the amount of electricity flowing from him to me. I don’t think the heated touch was something that I was going to get use to any time soon.

"Don't do that. Don't be afraid to ask me something Princess. Anyways, 'tugged one out' is slang for a guy masturbating; and before you ask 'rubbed one out' is for girls'." I wanted to ask him another question. Something that was pressing on my mind, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I didn't want to push my luck out of the chance that he would yell at me again. "Princess I'm truly am beyond sorry for yelling at you. Please don't go all mute on me now. I love to hear your voice. Just say what you want. Or ask it if that's what you want. I'm not going to yell again. I promise."