First Shift

I was already having a bad day when some dumbass dipshit decided he wanted to use me as a punching bag. He was new. He didn't know why that practice had ended in the first place. So instead of leaving the idiot in a coma like I did with the last person I only broke his arms and legs in tthree different places each.

Oh wait, wrong day.

It was supposed to be the highlight of my werewolf life. I already knew that It wouldn't be all that great. It truly sucks to have an Oracle as a sister some days. Hell, even before she told me I knew it wasn't going to end well thanks to A) her being my sister and B) my bad luck dragon blood..

Obviously she couldn't exactly tell me that my mate was the Alpha of the pack and that she was going to reject me.

So when I woke up to the smell of my mate I Immeediiately thought, " OH SHITFUCK THIS IS NOT GOING TO END WELL. BLASTED SUPER WEREWOLF SENSES WHY DID YOU ALWAYS LET ME KNO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!" Thank you, First Shift for interrupting my train of thought when I was about to get into another argument with myself

When the shift finally finished I look into the mirror to see a truly ginormous silver and black wolf with dark green eyes. Is it all that surprising with the fact that as a human I had black hair with dark green eyes and and tall yet still radiated strength?

Then my wolf spoke

I swear I jumped about ten feet through the roof when he finally spoke up.

" Ok I know thatt we are a truly cool looking wolf, and Im currently straining to keep fom laughing but the Alpha is about two seconds away from coming in here and asking about the sudden wave of power she felt from us. My name's Silver by the way."

My name is Blade Insel of the Bloodclaw Pack And I already kew that it was going to be a VERY long day. Yay fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Ok so I thought this was kind of lousy but this is my first actual book on Wattpad.. Go freaking figure I think It's lousy. By the Way check out my song Lone Alpha. Thanks.