chapter fifteen .

Sayra .

Sochitta woke us up hella early the next morning, so early that my vision was blurry.

"Mijo will be here at 7:30 to pick you up, come on it's yall wedding day put some pep in your step." She said to Chris.

"What time is it?" He mumbled.

"6:30, now get the fuck up." Sochitta pushed Chris off the edge of the couch and that woke my ass right up, I've never laughed so hard in my life.

"Don't push my daddy." Troy chimed in, "daddy you okay?"

"Yeah I'm ight lil man." He covered Troy's ears, "fuck you Sochitta."

Sochitta laughed, "go get dressed nigga."

I walked into the kitchen to see pancakes, bacon, french toast laid on the island. "You ain't cook this." I laughed.

"On God I cooked it."

"Where you learn how to cook?"

"When I went to Vancouver, I learned a little sum sum." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"You are somethin else I swear." After I ate breakfast, I threw on an adidas track suit and made my way back downstairs.

"Chris you're taking Troy with you, I gave Mijo the list of everything yall need to do today." Sochitta reminded.

He groaned, "a list?"

"Yes nigga, a list. See you at your wedding." I followed Sochitta into the car and we sped off.

"So where are the dresses and all that other shit?" I questioned.

She pointed to the back seat, "I ain't bring all of that in the house cause I ain't want Chris nosey ass to look at anything."

"True. So what we doin first?"

"We gettin our hair done, then our nails."

I got my hair done in an updo, I needed something new anyways. I was tired of always wearing it down. Sochitta ain't want me to put my tiara on yet cause she thought I was gonna break it. "Please." I begged.

"No bitch, I paid $4,500 for that damn tiara you aint putting it on yet."

I slumped down into the seat. "Meany."

"Love you too."

I decided to make Nicki, Kim and Lauren my bridesmaids along with Sochitta so we all met at Sochitta's mom's house to get ready.

"Helloooo asshole." Sochitta answered her phone cellphone, I knew it was Chris ; she put the phone on the speaker.

"Lemme say hi to my fiance."

"Nope!"

"Hi baby!" I yelled across the room.

"See she wanna talk to me."

"She getting ready, stop bothering us." Sochitta hung up the phone and we all started cracking up.

"You the asshole." I laughed.

She shrugged her shoulders.

* * *

We all walked into the venue and I immediately went into the back because Chris was already there and you know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. A part of me is upset that I'm not in contact with my family because this a moment you're supposed to be sharing with them, but it is what it is.

(I don't feel like writing all that vow and you may now kiss the bride shit because that is just a lot of writing lmaoo so ima just skip over it dont hate me.)

After the wedding, Chris and I just decided to go home plus Troy started to get cranky and when he gets cranky he doesn't want anybody else but his father. I took my dress off and kicked off my heels. I honestly didn't care if I was just wearing panties and a bra, Sochitta seen me naked before. I laid down in my bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

* * *

I woke up in the middle of the night; you know when you have those nights when you just mad thirsty and you wanna drink like a gallon of water? Well, it was one of those nights. I got up but stopped in the hallway when I heard Chris and Sochitta talking.

"You think if Josiah was alive he would've came back for us already?" Chris asked her.

"Duh, nigga it's been like 2 years. He dead trust me ; you cut his throat and we both watched him bleed to death."

What the fuck?

Something was just telling me Chris did something to Josiah. I fucking knew it. How could they do this behind my back? I went downstairs and filled up my glass of water.

"You good?" Chris questioned.

I ignored him and walked right back up the stairs.

"The fuck her problem?" I heard him ask Sochitta.

I slammed my door shut and went back to sleep.

* * *

LMAO, Sochitta and Chris are weak.

Troy always defending his daddy! It's cute though.

But damn..

Sayra knows about Josiah!!!

Do yall think she's gonna confront them about it or keep it a secret?

BTW : This story is ending in three chapters!!! :(

Comment and votes babes!!