Battle of the Bands

Pidge was Slammed into the lockers while Hunk was sobbing on the floor.
Shiro tried to keep is cyborg arm away from the group of bullies and Allura tried to escape the grasp of one.
One punched me in the stomach and I let out scream and the group laughed.
Lotor, the leader of the group, smiled and they all left.

Allura tried to calm Hunk down and helled her wrist while trying not to cry. Pidge coughed hard and went to help Shiro, whom was looking for the peices of his arm the group pulled off him. I layed there, In pain, my stomach was hurting. I felt sick.

"Allura, Coran and Matt are almost here, we gotta go" Pidge said pulling her bag over her aching shoulders.

"Yea, see ya guys later" Allura said following pidge and holding her wrist close to her body.

Hunk had calmed down and pulled out his phone to call the nurse. I curled up into a ball as shiro stared down at the peices of his arm in his hand.

"The nurse will be here soon" Hunk said soothingly.

I heard footsteps coming down the hall and there was no way the nurse was here already.

"Woa, what happened, you guys ok?" Someone asked.

"Bullies, but we're fine" Shiro responded.

" I remember how hard it was for me when I was in 'the group', are you sure you guys are alright?" A familiar voice exlaimed.

"We're alright, thanks, what are you guys doing here" Hunk asked in reply.

I sat up, holding me stomach and saw the group of emo kids.....and keith. I remember the day when Keith just knew that he found his place and he left "the group"

"We where rehursing for the battle of the bands, it's in two weeks" Thace replied.

"First and second place winners get no homework for the rest of the year, pretty cool except for the fact that we only have 2 months left, But it's still a long time" Ulaz said happily

"And first place gets an extra reward, we don't know what it is because it's a secret, but we're gonna get it" Acxa the only female in the group, explained

"That's cool, Hope you guys win" Shiro replied, with a smile.

"Thanks, Shiro, and remember, don't let bullies push you around" Keith said before leaving with his group.

"How are you related to that guy!!?" I asked out of nowhere.

"What, Keith? He's my adopted brother, we're not related but we're close," He replied.

"But, he's popular and emo and cool and you......you're just like me and Hunk!!" I basically yelled.

"HEY!" Hunk interupted "I'M NOT........oooooohhhhhhhh"

"What?" I asked

"You like him" Hunk said, smirking.

"WHAT, NOOOO, NO.......WHO...WHAT" I yelled, really nervously.

"Lance likes kkeeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffff" Hunk teased which sent Shiro bursting into laughter.

"I~I DO NOT" I protested, blushing like a tomato that was blushing ketchup.

When the nurse finally came, she fixed me up and sent Hunk and I home..

Once we got to my house, Hunk said goodbye and I went to my room, avoiding all contact with family. I had an Idea...I called pidge and filled her in. She agreed, "that will definetly get us on top"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it was really short but I'm having Wrighters block and season 6 of voltron DID NOT HELP AT ALL. In fact I think it made it WORSE!!

Anywayyy hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try and get the next one to y'all soon