Fireflies

"I AM FREAKING OUT, LUNA, I'VE NEVER BEEN ON A DATE BEFORE" I yelled as I ran around our room.

"you'll be fine, remember, you are letting me and my Girlfriend come with you guys, double date" she replied as she looked through our clothes.

"Ugh, I'm still mad at Mom, and we both are dating yet she is gonna make us Move, I mean what's the point, Luna, we're both going to College in a few months"

"You mean I will be going to College in a few months" Luna replied with a evil grin on her face.

"LUNA!!!" I Yelled and gave her a pout as she laughed and handed me some clothes.

"Well, I talked it over with Mom and my girlfriend's Mom, I'm staying with my Girlfriend and when College starts, we're going to share a dorm room"  Luna replied as she picked out some clothes and went to change.

"That is so Unfair, Mom is letting you stay here but I have to go to Cuba, what's the point, School ends in 3 weeks, I'm going to College in 3 months," I groan and get changed.

"Veronica is just helping us move in anyway, She is about to finish college and she said she's gonna live with her boyfriend" I snap as Luna comes out, wearing a kinda short but flowy red dress, she had red earrings, red heels, she had a small red Bejeweled hand purse and a red necklace.

"Yea, so I'm living with my girl from now until we finish college, maybe even longer, Luis and Marco are still grade schoolers so they are definitely moving, Veronica is only helping move, and you're gonna live in Cuba for 3 months until College starts" she said. " anyway, how do I look?"

"Awesome" I said. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing plan black pants and shoes, I had a white shirt and a blue tie, and a black jacket. I said it was a tux but Luna, being the "Fashion Goddess" said otherwise.

" mija!! You're girlfriend is here" Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Send her up! I'm still helping Lance get ready!!" She replied.

" what do you mean 'still' I look fine" I replied.

Just then, a girl with green flats, and short flowy green dress, a blue and green bracelet, and silver necklace, gold round glasses, and short brown hair walked in.

"PIIDDDDGGGGEEEE!!!!!??" I practically yelled.

Luna and Pidge started laughing.

"WHAT, H~HOW, THIS. WHAT. LUNA. PIDGE"I yelled as my words got scrambled.

"Lance, it's this simple" Luna said as she leaned over slightly and kissed Pidge.

"What the quiznack" I yelled again.

Quiznack, was Coran's way of saying 'fuck' so I use it to.

I came back to reality when Pidge opened the bed room door and Keith smiled. He was wearing almost the exact thing as me, but he had a red tie.

Pidge and Luna giggled as I hugged him " Thank you, for saving Mr from those two nightmares"

"It was you're choice to do a double date, dude this one's on you"  He replied with a chuckle.

I sighed and we all headed to the car, Luna got in the drivers seat and Pidge called shotgun, good thing to, Luna is a way better driver then me. My question: how the hell did get my drivers license.

*snol flashback of Luna's*
"hey Mom, I got my license, Lance going through his trial and I don't think he'll get his license" Luna said.

"Oh, he will, don't worry" Mama said while pulling out her chancla.
*end of flashback*