Kiss you

Luna's P.O.V: This past month went by really fast. Luis and Marco already at the new house with Dad, since elementary school was already over. Veronica is now living with her boyfriend since she's done with college. Now it's just me, mom and my twin brother, Lance.

I have been packing my things since I was going to be living with my girlfriend from now on, we kind of changed up our plan since the college were going to is letting us use our dorms for months early so we're going to move in in about a week.

Lance is going to live with Mom and the fam for 3 months until college starts. When's college starts he'll be Keith's dorm buddy and boyfriend. Oo la la.

We have the graduation ceremony yesterday and today was the last day of school. I was so psyched because Pidge and I were going to our new dorm tomorrow.

Pidge and I we're hanging out with a group of friends, Hunk, Shiro, Allura, Matt, Coran, Rolo, Nyma, Plaxum (Mia) and some dude named Adam, when Lance and Keith showed up holding hands, Pidge and I immediately 'aaaaww'd  at this moment.

They both smiled and kissed each other. The bell rang and all the freshman, sophomores, and juniors went to class. But the seniors didn't have class on this last day. We got to roam around until about 12, that was when Keith and his band are going to sing a little ' we're going to college' song or something.

" you know what I'm still surprised about" Allura asked.
We all question her and she said
" how many gay couples are in a school, don't get me wrong it's adorable but still there's so many, plaxum and Nyma, Luna and Pidge, me and Romelle, Shiro and Adam, and Keith and Lance, and that's just in my friend group, y'know?"

We all looked at each other and realization that she was right. We've been laughed for a bit it was a fun conversation.
When the bell rung at 12 saying for all the Freshman, Juniors, and sophomores to head to lunch and the seniors to head to the auditorium. We all joked and laughed along the way.

Once we got there we all took a seat except for Keith who went to meet up with his band.

All the seniors had sit down as vice principal Haggar entered the stage.

" I'm sure all of you are excited to leave this school and head out on your own, but remember the winner of the Battle of the Bands get to play for the seniors on the last day of school. So blah blah blah, the blade of Marmora" She said handing the Mic to Keith.

" so who's ready for summer" He asked and all of us, especially Lance cheered.

He laughed " we have two songs for you guys,  one is because loads of us have friendships and relationships that were afraid we're going to lose going to college, but we know we are most likely going to see each other again, and the other is about all of us who love our family and our loved ones, the first song, is the song about live, it is 'kiss you' by One Direction" He said putting the Mic down.

I looked over at Lance who looked lime he was about to explode. Like how fan girls do when they see something that they ship. I turned to the stage and listened to Keith and his band.

"Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you would like

We could go out any day, any night
Baby, I'll take you there, take you there

Oh, tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on
You can get get anything that you want
Baby, just shout it out, shout it out

And if you
You want me to
Let's make a move yeah

So tell me 'boy' if every time we touch
You get this kind of rush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah
And let me kiss you"