Chapter 1

Connors POV

I finally finish filming and editing my first video for me and my friends new channel "Our Second Life". It was just uploaded onto YouTube. I leave my dorm and walk to my 1st class.

I sit down next to my friend Liam. We're talking then a beautiful girl comes in. She sits down next to me and puts her stuff down. She has straight Caramel brown hair and a tan complexion with bright green eyes.

"Hello class we have a new student today. This is Macy Carroll she's here from Florida. Welcome Macy." says Professor Smith.

"Thank you." she said and her voice was beautiful. It wasn't too high and it wasn't too low.

"She's hot." Liam whispers to me

After class I walk up to her.

"Hi I'm Connor." I say

"I'm Macy." she says her eyes shimmering in the light.

Macy's POV

I am so embarrassed when our professor introduced me in front of the class. I look next to me and realize I'm sitting next to a boy. After class I'm packing up and the boy walked up to me.

"Hi I'm Connor." he said

"I'm Macy." was all I managed to get out.

This wasn't just any boy. This boy was amazing. He had a dirty blonde or light brown long hair. With big grayish blue eyes.

"Nice to meet you." he said and started walking I walked with him.

"Where are you from?" he asked

"Miami Florida." I say I'm really shy. Like really shy and I don't know how I'm talking to him.

"Lucky. But if you don't mind me asking, why would you move from Florida to New York?" he asks

"I wanted to see what it was like in New York. I know what it's like in Florida. But I've never been up here." I say

"Wanna go get coffee?" he asks

"Sure." I said happily

During the whole coffee time. He made me laugh and I talked more to him than any of my other friends.

"Can I walk you to your dorm?" he asked

"Sure." I said and started to walk with Connor.

We continued talking. Then we reached my building.

AN

Hi guys! I am going to take a break from The Vacation series and I'm gonna focus on this more. I hope you all enjoy this story because I love it so much right now and I'm happy with here it is.

Love ya

Isabella❤️