Chapter 11

*WARNING LANGUAGE*

Macys POV

'A New Chapter." the title said.

I watch the video and tears come from my eyes. I grab my phone and look for 'Connor Franta' I click on his name.

Connors POV

My phone starts to ring. I check and I see the name and I'm dead shocked.

'Macy Carroll❤️'

Yeah I still had a heart by her name because I'm pathetic and anyway she's dating Ricky now. She's not interested so I just decline the phone call. I don't know if she still cared or not or if she saw my video or not. But why the hell is Macy calling me. Anyway I have a new girl now. THE Bethany Mota. It's complicated. The truth is I've been depressed for a while and been taking anti depressants for a while too. I'm unhappy with my life and everyone who's fucking in it. You know what I don't give a fuck anymore. I can't do O2L anymore I can't even think right I'm fucking depressed and angry about everything I'm even mad that Macys calling me she didn't care for almost 2 years!

Then my phone rings again

*Bethany Motaa💕*

I answer it.

"Connor I am so so so sorry." she says

"It's ok Beth I just need time." I say

"I'll stop over in an hour we can talk." Bethany says

"Ok." I say

"Hey, remember I love you." she says

"I love you too Beth." I say as a friend.

I hang up.

1 Hour later

*Knocks*

I'm busy so it takes me a while to get to the door.

"Hey Beth-" I start and my eyes widen of shock am I seeing.

Bethany's POV

I drive over to Connors. He needs me and he's quitting O2L and he's depressed. He needs a steady girlfriend. That's where I come in.

I go to his house and knock on the door. It takes him a couple minutes to get to it.

"Hey." he says

"Hi." I say and I'm in a grumpy mood.

I go inside his house and see a girl sitting on the couch.

She has long light brown hair that is curled and beautiful green eyes. But her makeup is gorgeous. She's has on lavender eye shadow that looks gorgeous on her. Red lipstick on that also looks amazing on her. And a white crop top and maroon skater skirt with black vans.

"Who are you I'm Bethany." I say and the girl says

"Hi, I'm Macy."