Chapter 8

Connors POV

I got a date with Macy! The dance is in 2 days and I can't wait.

2 days later

Macy and I decided that we would wear the colors silver and royal blue. I have a silver tux and a royal blue shirt with a silver tie. My mask only covers my eye area not my whole face. I remember Macy's individual green eyes. I haven't seen her dress or mask but I'm sure she looks great. The parties in about an hour so I go to Macy's to see if she's ready.

Macy's POV

Connor and I decided on the colors blue and silver. My dress is a ball gown that has a lot of tulle and puffs out. The colors go silver, blue, silver, blue, and so on. The top is a blue sweetheart neckline that has a silver belt. My makeup is silver eyeshadow and black eyeliner to make a cat eye. I am wearing pink blush and I have on red lipstick. My brown hair is curled and is half up half down. My mask only covers my eyes and my green eyes are showing through the eye holes. Me and Connor are going as friends. Well sorta. It's a long story and very complicated. Once I am ready I look at myself in the mirror. I look better than normal. I walk into the hall and see one guy assuming it was Connor talking to one girl who had on a costume exactly like mine. I shut the dorm room door and walk out.

"Connor?" I ask and he turns around.

"Macy!?" he asks "But I thought." he starts

"I'm Macy what are you talking about Connor?" says the girl he was talking to.

He looks at her for a minute. Then points at me.

"This is Macy." he says pointing at me.

I take off my mask.

And then I kiss him.

"Good answer." I whisper.

I pull away.

"Who are you?" I ask

"Take a guess bitch." says the girl

"Bridget." I say

"No shit." she says

Then I walk over to Connor and he grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him. He kisses me hard and I kiss back until we're full making out.

"I hate you Macy!" yells Bridget and stomps away.

I pull off of Connor.

"Let's go." I whisper

"Is the plan working?" Connor asks

"Yes so maybe we don't have to do the plan like I said maybe we don't have to have our hands all over each other." I say

"Maybe we should." says Connor

"Connor were just friends I've told you plenty of times. This is just to screw over Bridget." I say

"Whatever." he says and walks away

I walk after him.

I grab his hand and walk with him in complete silence to the party.