Chapter 4

Macy's POV

When I leave Connors and go to my room I see a short curly haired blonde girl who thin.

"Hi I'm Macy I'm new." I say

"Hey Macy. I'm Lola. Welcome." she says

"Thank you. Are you going to the party tonight?" I ask

"Yeah. I'll help you get ready." she says

"Thanks! My friend Connor is taking me." I say

"Next door Connor?" she asks

"Yup." I say popping the p

"He's nice. I'm dating his roommate Ricky.

*The Party*

Lola and I go to this party. There's "Turn Down for What?" playing and I see Connor and he gives me a drink. I'm wearing a dark blue tight dress with striped cut outs in the back. I am also wearing white 3 inch heels.

I take a few drinks of the drink.

"What's in this?" I ask Connor

"I honestly don't know." he says

Then Life of The Party by Shawn Mendes plays.

I've had like 3 of the mystery drinks so I'm pretty drunk.

"I love it when you dance because you just don't care."

"Wanna dance?" Connor asks

"Ok!" I say very loud

He grabs my waist and I put my hands around his neck. He starts to lean in and I lean in too. Were kissing and slow dancing. I put my hands in his hair. We start on full making out we get tired of dancing dancing and then he sits on a couch and I sit on his lap. I kiss him again. I wrap my legs around Connors waist and get in closer.

*The next morning*

I wake up on that same couch and Connors arm is around me and he's shirtless. I am fully dressed though so I don't think we had sex. I look at Connor shirtless and he has a six pack. I give him a kiss on the lips. And he kisses me back.

"Connor did we..." I ask

"I don't think so." he says

"Ok good." I say

I lay my head in his lap and he strokes my hair. I sit up remembering that we can't be together. I get up and walk out. Connor of course chases after me.

"Macy! What's going on?" he asks

"I can't be with you Connor I can't!" I yell

"Why Macy? Why I think you're amazing and you're the best girl I've ever met and I love you so much ever even more than you'll ever know!" Connor yells

I walk up to Connor and I kiss him. Maybe this could work. Maybe we could be a couple.