Chapter 5

Connors POV

Macy walks up and kisses me I kiss back. Then we both pull away and stand there with our noses together. I smile at her and she smiles back. I grab her hand and pull her to the exit of the building. We get into my car. I drive and she sits in the passenger seat. I put my hand on her leg and she smiles at me.

"I love you too Connor." she says quietly

And she kisses my cheek. We reach our building and we are still holding hands and laughing. She drops me off at my dorm and before she leaves she plants I kiss on my lips.

"Bye I love you!" says Macy

"Bye! Love you too." I say and Macy walks away into her dorm.

"Connor was that Macy?" says Lola making out with Ricky.

"Yeah why?" I ask

"She likes you a lot Connor I suggest you keep her." says Lola

between kisses and then clothes start flying and I leave. I knock on Macys door. She comes to the door and open it.

"Hey you!" she says excitedly and kisses me.

"How's my girl?" I ask

"Better now. Do you wanna come in?" she asks

"Yeah sure." I say

I go inside and sit on the couch. Macy was wearing a long sweatshirt and black leggings with the chestnut colored uggs on. Her hair was wet and in a bun and she had no makeup on. She looked the most beautiful than I have ever seen her.

"What the hell is going on in your room?" said Macy sitting on the couch giving me a cup of coffee.

"Lovers." I said and I probably looked annoyed

"Oh." she said

I kiss her cheek.

"Wanna do something?" I ask

"Like what..." Macy says

"Like get some coffee it's a Saturday and we don't have class." I say

"I have to study." she says

"I feel like you aren't committed in this relationship." I say

"We're not even dating!" she shouted

I get up and leave. We're not dating. I was pretty sure we were. I can tell she doesn't want to get involved. I keep walking I have go into my car and I hit the drivers wheel. I'm so pissed right now. I pull out and drive to the coffee shop. Then this very familiar song starts playing.

"One Arizona tea please." I say

"Sure." she gives it to me "$1.50"

"I got it." a feminine voice says behind me and I turn around.

AN

IM SICK!:(((

So I'll be posting a lot like maybe 4 other chapters.