Chapter 6

Connors POV

Bridget.

"Thanks." I say

"You're welcome. So are you with Macy." she asks twirling her hair like an idiot.

"Why does this matter to you?" I ask and walk to a seat and pull out my computer and my black iPhone 4s.

She sits on my lap.

"Get off of me Bridget." I say loud

"I miss you Connor." she whispers seductively

"I don't miss you now please get off of me!" I yell

She kisses me hard and I kiss back.

I open my eyes and see out of the corner of my eye a tall brunette run out crying. I push off Bridget and grab my laptop. And chase after Macy.

"Macy! Please!" I call out but she doesn't stop she walks faster and faster until she reaches a cross walk and I catch up to her on the other end. I grab her arm.

"Let me explain." I start and then plat she smashes her strawberry smoothie all over my head and runs away into a group of people.

Macys POV

I keep running. And crying. Until I reach my building and get into my dorm and see Lola in there. I lock the door.

"Holy shit! What happened Macy!" yells Lola

"Connor happened. I-I went to the cafe and I saw Connor there making out with Bridget. Then I left and he caught up with me and I spilled my smoothie all over him." I say only stuttering a little bit.

"Shhhh it's okay honey." whispers Lola as she hugs me and while I cry.

Then, there's a knock at the door.

"Who is it!" yells Lola

"Ricky." says the voice

Lola opens the door to Connor standing there.

"Your not Ricky." says Lola slamming the door.

She locks the door. Lola puts on the radio and "Life of the Party" starts playing and I cry more.

"I love him." I tell Lola.

"I bet you do." says Lola

"I love him..." I say

"Then don't let him go." says Lola

I hug her

"Can we just be friends." I ask Lola about Connor

"I bet you can but think this over." says Lola

"I will."

I spend the rest of the night talking to Lola and thinking about Connor. I fall asleep at about 2:45 in the morning and wake up at 10:15. I take a shower and braid my brown hair. I put on white blouse and American Eagle cutoff shorts. I keep my makeup light and put on some mascara and blush and some face makeup then I go to the coffee shop.

I get a skinny latte and sit down with my MacBook Pro and do some schoolwork. I get a text on my phone from Connor.

From: Connor😊

I see you.

To: Connor😊

Stop stalking me.

Then Connor sits in front of me.

"Going to the coffee shop is stalking you?" he says

"Yep." I say

"Macy..." he starts

I just stare at him and he stares at me. Then Bridget walks in. Her eyes go directly to me. She walks over and sees Connor.

"Hey baby." she says

"Bridget leave me the hell alone." he says

"No! Not with miss new girl here! Anyway I love you Connor." says Bridget

"Bridget you dumped me! Whatever! Get the hell away from me. I love Macy

more than you'll ever know." he says

Bridget walks over and slaps me. There's a scratch on my face.

"Ma'am! You can do that! We're gonna have to call the police." the worker says

But Bridget just leaves.