Are You Serious?

Abigail's P.O.V
I was sitting on his bed for what it feels like ages ago when suddenly I hear noises coming from downstairs. I got up form the bed and eared to the door to hear what's happening?

"What the fuck do you mean she saw everything? I told you to be careful" I hear an unfamiliar voice "I was fucking careful that's why I took him in the woods" Jason's voice for sure. "I don't give a shit about what you've done today just be done with it. I'm fucking tired of your everyday bullshit" another man spat.

"Don't talk to me in that way or you know what the fuck I can do with you and I won't hesitate ripping your useless intestines" Jason spat.

I opened the door and tip toe a little on the stairs to see what's happening there. "I don't fucking care Jason I'll also won't hesitate to blow your motherfucking head off" he spat. Suddenly Jason makes quick moves and pinned the man into the wall. The man winced.

"Don't ever dare to talk to me like that cuz you know what bad things I can do with you. McCann has no mercy Calvin". Jason said. Ohh to this is Calvin. He has brown curly hair and his complexion was light brown. His heigh was same as Jason and he was wearing a V- neck black shirt with simple pants. And was wearing an expensive wrist watch.

"Leave me you dickhead" he said. Jason grabbed him by his throat and started chocking him. My eyes widened as I saw him chocking and trying to get Free from his grip. I looked left and right to catch any sign of someone who can stop him but unfortunately there was no one. I can't see another persons death today cuz it was enough for me.

I rushed downstairs towards Jason and trying to stop him "Jason stop what are you doing?" I said while trying to loosen his grip. The man was about to die cuz he was out of air "Jason stop.... I said.... STOP!" I said and pulled him back harshly. "What the fuck!" He spat at me.

The man fell on the ground gasping for air I looked at him with satisfied eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked him. Even though I know In the house full of criminals but I don't care cuz I can't see death.

The man nodded. Suddenly I felt a strong grip on my arm and I winced in pain "ouch Jas-" I paused when I saw the anger that was out of control in him. He dragged me towards his room. I kept quite not wanting anymore drama.

He opened the door of his bedroom and the me harshly on his bed. He was standing right in front of me and points his finger to me "didn't I fucking tell you to stay here and don't move" he said. I simply nodded cuz I was scared of him "THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CAME DOWN!" He yelled making me jump quickly.

"I'm sorry" I said while looking down "I don't want your fucking sorries!" He shout at my face. I didn't do anything I was just sitting blank. "Don't move from here until I tell you to or the consequences will be bad enough" he threatened me I just nodded. With that he left the room slamming the door shut behind him.

Jason's P.O.V

I came down and saw Calvin sitting on a couch and drinking water cuz of suffocation. "What did you thought about that bitch?" He asked as he saw me coming to his direction "I don't know" I said putting my hands in the back pockets of my jeans. "You can kill her though" he said.

"I have another idea instead of killing her" I said "and what the fuck is that?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm gonna threaten her, scar the shit out of her" I said passing him a smirk. "And do you think that's enough. Jason once that bitch stepped out from this house she won't waste any fucking second to inform the cops" he said. He always fucking annoys me the most.

"She wouldn't Cuz if she does she will be making her whole life a fucking mess cuz I'm not gonna leave her out of my sight until my death" I said and went upstairs. I was so tempt up by Calvin my anger was out of hand.

I punch the wall "FUCK" I shout. There's only one thing that can control my anger and make me forget about everything. 'Sex' I slams the door of Caroline room and she jumped frightened. "What the fuck Jason" she spat at me making me even more angry.

"Why the fuck are you even he-" she was cut off by me kissing her roughly. I throw her on the bed and crawled on top of her. I didn't take us more time to get undress. Yup she's one of our gang member and my prostitute. Having sex with her relief me from all my problems.

After midnight I got up from her bed and left her room. I walked towards my room. I opened the door and saw The girl laying on my bed and sleeping. I walked closer to her putting away the flick of her hair flick with my fingers. For a second I froze there admiring her beauty but then I shrugged my head. "What the fuck Jason" I mumbled to myself. I covered her with the sheets and headed towards the couch that was in my room.

I slept there can't even believing I'm letting her sleeping on my bed.