You're Fully Grown Up

Abigail's P.O.V
The dress I've chosen to wear for my birthday is below.

"I'm READY

"I'm READY..." I sang while getting out of my bedroom. I wouldn't blame my Brother's Friends stares at me cuz I'm a fully grown women. A hot and sexy women. I smirked at them and headed outside of my house.

"I'm driving the car...!" My brother shouted and I rolled my eyes at him in annoyance. "Dad why can't I drive the car?" I asked childishly. "Well... it's your birthday and a birthday girl just have to sit like a queen" my dad said caressing my checks with his hands.

I smiled at him and get in the car "Since you're 18 Now I guess Logan have more chances with you" he said and winked "what the fuck does that suppose to mean?" I asked in annoyance. "You see he has a big crush on you and since you're old enough it's legal he can make you his girlfriend" he said and smirked.

"I'll cut his ball if he ever tries to come close to me" I said and rolled my eyes at him. He just chuckled. "Okay kids no more fighting in the car till me get the party sport" my mom said as he and dad enters in the car "son have you told your friends to drive behind our car for directions" my dad asks to my elder brother "yeah dad I've already told them" he said.

(Yup my brother is 21 and his name is Anther Watson. Wanna see the pic look below)

- - - - - A FEW MOMENTS LATER- - - - - We have reached our destination and I can see ever one over there including my family members and my best friends

We have reached our destination and I can see ever one over there including my family members and my best friends. "Annabelle and Shirley" and some of my other friends.

"Hey birthday girl" Shirley said as she embrace me in a hug "hey badass" I said and she chuckled including me. "Happy birthday I'm so happy for you" she said and smiled "thank you Shiry" I said and we all get inside of the hall.

 "Happy birthday I'm so happy for you" she said and smiled "thank you Shiry" I said and we all get inside of the hall

We all were enjoying the party as usual when suddenly I've seen an unexpected person. "Oh My God.... you're kidding me" I said as I almost chuckled on my drink. "What happened?" Anna asked looking around for some kind of clue.

"Is that Gabriel?" I asked pointing at his direction. They both searched for him "ohhh isn't he's your biggest crush?" Shirley said playfully "Shut the fuck up. What's he doing here?" I asked in confusion. Both of them stood still as they were hiding something from me.

"Well you see..." Anna started "We invited him" she sighed. "But why?" I asked "oh come one Abby he's your biggest crush we thought this might make you happy to see him on your birthday" Shirley stated. "Yeah but it's not like that" I started. "It's like every time I see him I do something stupid and I don't wanna do any kind of such thing today" I said.

"Oh come one Abby you're 18 now act mature you're fully grown up" Shirley said and Anna nodded. "I know..." I sighed "just go and talk to him" Shirley said and pushed me from behind in his direction. FUCK. "Oh hi Gabriel"
I said "Hi Abby you're looking..." he paused for a while and checked out my dress.

"Stunning...." He said "thanks Gabriel you look pretty handsome in that suit" I said and blushed. What the fuck Abby couldn't you be just normal? The voice in my back said. "Thank you. Well Happy Birthday" He said "thank you" I said. We both stood there in a awkward silence between us.

" So-" he was about to say something but interrupted by my stupid ass as I said "Yeah" quickly. *Awkward* he simply chuckled which got me goosebumps "I was wondering if - - maybe- - I should take you out sometime?" He shuttered between words and I was froze in my spot.

Omg he's fucking wants to take me out how can it be so possible I can't believe that it's actually happening. The schools most popular football player and everyone's crush including me wants to go out with ME! Omg Abby don't say anything stupid this time. Don't ruin it like others just act normal.

"I would love t-" I stopped cuz I knew I was being over excited. "I mean yeah sure I'll go out with you" I said and he chuckled. I simply blushed. "So when are you free?" He asked. "Well not Sunday I guess cuz my friends are throwing party for me so I guess we can meet on Monday evening" I said "well that sounds good if you finish your homework" he said and smiled "I will" I said and laughed.

"Hey... are you coming tomorrow night in the 'Alto London' club?" I asked "yeah I've got an invitation about a party that is growing for a beautiful girl" he smirked. I couldn't help but blushed. Omg he compliment me. "Cool I'll be great" I said and we both pass smile to each other.

"Abby come here and cut your cake!" We both were interrupted by my moms voice. "Go and kill the cake pretty lady" he compliment me again and I smiled I go toward s the stage and cut the cake.
"Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday dear Abby.....Happy Birthday to you..."

They all sang in union and I thanked them all.
We enjoyed the party a lot after then we all headed towards our own homes. "Okay so see you tomorrow evening badass" Shirley said and hugged me "yeah sure" I said and hugged back then I turn towards Anna to have her a hug "I wanna know the whole detail about the conversation you and Gabriel had" she said and patted on my back I slapped her shoulder by saying "Shut up" and we laughed.

I headed towards Gabriel "Well it's time to say Good Bye" I said like it's the last time I'm seeing him *Stupid* "well it's not cuz we're going to meet tomorrow" he said and winked. I smiled back. "It was a great time here" he said "yeah" I said *BEEEEP* "are you coming or not cuz I won't hesitate leaving you here, the hockey is about to start" my brother said.

Ugh why is he so annoying. He's like a pain in the ass. I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at Gabriel "we'll see you tomorrow then"
I said "yeah see you" he said and smiled. We both hesitate before we hugged. It's the best time of my life.