Kissed

Abigail's P.O.V
"Shit I don't have much time!" I quickly put on some pink blusher on my checks when suddenly my phone rang. "Hello?" I said while continue doing my makeup "hey babe whats up!" Shirley said from the other side of the phone "uhh nothing just getting ready for my date" I said wearing my earrings "ohhh with Gabriel I'm sure!" She said and chuckled.

"Well yeah....who else can it be" I said rolling my eyes. "I know by the way I was thinking maybe we should gather sometime. I have a lot to tell you and Anna but not on the phone" she said "Mmmhm when?" I asked wearing my rings.

"This Friday" she said "okay done then. But if I was free" I said emphasising on 'if' "oh come on Abby it's about my life" she said sounded like serious but actually joked. I chuckled "Okay drama queen I will but you also have to ask Anna if she's also okay with it" I said putting some perfume on.

"She sure will..." she said "okay listen I gotta go I don't have enough time" I said and hung up the call. I put my necessary things in my clutch and headed downstairs. Mom and dad didn't ask me about where I'm going cuz I already told them but my brother still gets in the line.

But thank God he's not at home. I got out of my home by saying 'Good Bye' to both of them and saw a red car already parked in front of my door. "Hey.." I said smiling and leaned in the window of passengers seat "hey" he reply back and I hoped into the car.

"So where are we going?" I asked as he started driving. "We're going to a restaurant for a good meal and after then to a carnival" he said and I cheered up "A Carnival..! NO WAY" I said fully joyed and he chuckled. "Yeah..." he said. This is going to be amazing.

We reached at the restaurant and headed inside. Not gonna waste your time but we've already ordered some steaks etc. And talked a bit. After that we both got out of the restaurant and then I got a text.

Jason: looks like you're having fun

His text was kinda creepy. Maybe he's also here for his own so called work.

Me: how do you know?

I text back.

Jason: I'm keeping an eye on you baby girl

I raised an eyebrow after getting his text. I was about to reply him but then Gabriel pulled over his car signalling me to come inside. I hoped inside of the car and he drove us to the carnival.

Me: well okay but it's creepy you know

I text back "so... what's your hobbies?" Gabriel asked breaking the silence "oh I play badminton.." I said and then again I got the text from Jason.

Jason: it should be cuz Jason McCann is keeping his eyes on you.

I confused a bit cuz of his text. Why is he keeping an eye over me. Don't he believe me? Obviously not. He's a criminal who got caught by a simple girl who wastes no time calling the cops but I don't want my parents life in rush cuz of me. They already suffers a lot. I don't want to give them any pain.

Until then Gabriel woke me from my thought "You Okay?" He asked looking towards me "Oh yeah...just a bit tired" I said rubbing the back of my neck "do you want me to drop you home?" He asked "Oh no I want to see the carnival" I said.

He laughs "okay we're almost there" he said changing his graze from me towards him.

- - -A Few Moments Later- - -