Cuz Thats My Job

*7:45 pm*
Abigail's P.O.V
I checked myself once in the mirror to see if something's wrong...why do you even care dickhead.  He's a criminal and you're going out with him?  I shrugged my thoughts off not wanting my subconscious ruin my night.

Knock knock

"Anther go away I'm not in a mood to see your face.." I said annoyed by his presence. But luckily he's not there "honey it's me" my mom said "oh mom hi" I said giving her a small smile. "Are you going somewhere?" She asked as she see me fully dressed.

"Uhmm yeah a friend of mine wants to meet me" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Is it he or she?" What kind of question is that. "He.." I said not concern by her reaction. "Ohh so you're going on a date?" She winked and tease me.

"No, he just wants to meet me" I said and smiled but pretends like I'm annoyed. "Hahah don't worry go and enjoy but be hope before 10" she said "mom I'm already 18" I said raising my eyebrows. "I know but I still see you as my little baby" she said while walking towards and and embrace me to a hug. I hugged back.

"Love you mom" I said and kissed her cheek "Love you always honey" she said and smiled then she left. "I check my phone and the time was 7:50 pm. Gosh why did the time always move slow when I'm excited for something.

Who are you excited with? To meet a criminal. He will kill you if he gets any simple chance. You're only risking your life don't go.

What the fuck why don't this voice just shut up? 

- - - Phone rings- - -

I answered the phone "hello?"
"Are you ready?"  I smirked to myself. Maybe he's more excited to meet me that's why he's here before time. "Well yes" I said in a teasing voice "well then come down" he said "but it's not 8 pm" I said and smirked to myself which playing with the stand of my hair in my fingers.

"Who fucking cares" I groaned I'm annoyance "sorry mr McCann but I do care, I'll not come down until it's officially 8" I started to tease him. "Okay then maybe I don't have any other choice to come inside and carried you away" him saying these things made butterflies in my stomach.

"Hahah no need to I'm coming down" I said and grabbed my purse. I made my way to downstairs and to the front door "bye guys" I said waving to everyone. "Bye honey enjoy" my mom said winking at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Jason's P.O.V

Jason why are you doing this? It's a girl and girls are for fuck not for going out on dinner with. You can simply grab her and fuck her brains out ten why being so gentle?

I shrugged my head off from the thoughts. I know that girls are only for fuck but this one is somehow.....special. What the fuck Jason wake up. I looked around to see someone walking in my cars direction. I quickly noticed it's the girl. I didn't know her name so I saved it with 'Bitch' in my contacts.

Once I saw her my mind couldn't think of anything but for fucking her hard enough.
(Pic below)

I rolled the keys in my car's ignition to start it

I rolled the keys in my car's ignition to start it. She opened the passenger seat door and sat down "Hey" she said "sup" I said while making a U turn. "So where are we going?" She asked why does girls ask so many questions? "Still not gonna tell you" she groaned in annoyance.

"Why are you so secretive?" She asked again "why are You so questioning?" I asked emphasising on the You. "Cuz I'm a girl" she said "and I'm a Man" I said and smirked. A man that gives the best fuck. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Since we're together again I think it's time to get to know each other" I said while making a turn "not until we reached at our destination" she said pointing towards the road. "What if your destination is far far away?" I asked teasing her a little.

"So we will stay strangers till then" she said and smirked "smart" I mumbled and make a turn. After a few minutes of driving we reached at where I want to I parked my car into the parking lot.

"Oh so you took me to a restaurant" she stated. "Yup" I said while shutting my car door.

Abigail's P.O.V

Why is he so secretive over small things like he can just tell me that he's taking me to a restaurant. "You can just tell me that before" I said while walking towards him "I wanted to make suspense" he said while he's on his phone. "Come one, lets go" he said I followed inside. My eyes widened when I saw the restaurant it was a five- star restaurant.

"It seems really expensive" I said while looking around and following him

"It seems really expensive" I said while looking around and following him. We sat down "who cares about the money?" He said as he sat down in front of my seat. He said like he doesn't care about the money and can spend on any shit. After a few minutes a lady came up towards us.

"Good evening. I'm a waitress tonight, here are your menu's" she handed us our menu "do you want something to drink before?" She asked. "Yeah I'll take red wine and...." Jason paused signalling me of what do I want? "I'll take soft drink" I said "which one do you want ma'am?" The lady asked "Sprit" I said. "Okay I'll get back with your drink in a minute till then you guys decide what would you like to order?" She said softly. She passed a smile to Jason and left.

"What do you want to eat?" Jason said as he looks at his menu "I don't know it has so many choices" I said while checking mines "well try this. It's good" he said pointing at Steaks "Okay" I said. "Fine" He said as he closed his menu. "Don't you think it's too expensive?" I asked as I saw its price "so what?" He asked. "So I don't you to spend your money too much on me" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I don't care I'm also ordering so I'll pay for myself too, you just have to enjoy your meal" he said while giving me a smile. His smile is so beautiful. I smiled back.

"So we're finally at our destination let's get to know about each other" he said while placing both of his arms on the table and crossed them. "What do you want to know?" I asked and smiled. "Obviously your name first" he said "what if I don't tell?" I asked and smirked.

He sighed while running his hands into his hair in annoyance. I hold back my laugh "it's Abigail" I said. He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow "what?" He asked. I rolled my eyes "my name is Abigail" I said and smiled. "You've a pretty name. Just like your face" he compliments.

I blushed and looked down smiling. "And you already know my name I guess" he said I nodded "what are your hobbies" he asked. "Well I play badminton daily" I said "cool" he nodded. "What about you?"'I asked "killing, smuggling, bombing etc" my eyes widened about how carelessly he's saying all these stuff like it's a normal thing "why?" I asked a little bit concern. "For living" he said and shrugged his shoulders.

"But you can do another job instead of killing innocents" I said he didn't say anything. Instead he just looked away. Maybe didn't want to answer or maybe he didn't hear me. "Jason?" I said slowly "can you stop asking these fucking question!" He spat making me jump a little. Great he's angry. Maybe he's a bipolar. One time he's normal and another time he's angry.

I just kept quite until the lady came back to take our orders. "Here's your drink, have you guys decided what to order?" She said. "2 plate of steaks with fries" Jason said. She nodded and left. After a few minutes she came back with our meals. We both ate our meals in a complete awkward silence.