Cuz Baby.... Im Jason McCann

Abigail's P.O.V
I woke up by the sound of stretching of drawer. I looked around and found Jason taking some clothes of his Gosh I won't lie but I can surely see his abs cuz the towel was hanging around his waist dangerously and his boy was wet with water drops. He's probably came out from the shower.

"You can take a picture. It will last long" he said winking as he caught me staring at him. I quickly turn around covering my face in my hands and blushed. He chuckled. "By the way when are you dropping me home?" I asked curiously. "Now" he said wearing a white V shape neck t-shirt

"Really!" I said excitedly and jumped from the bed. I was about to hug him big stop myself. I'm sure he also got shocked by my sudden reaction but instead he smirked. "Yeah but after breakfast" he said "yeah sure" I said smiling.

"Can I use your bathroom if you don't mind?" I asked "yeah sure" he sighed. I got up from the bed and get in the bathroom. I took off my clothes and get in the shower. After I've finished cleaning myself I looked towards my dress "I can't wear that now" I said to myself.

As I opened the door I saw Jason sitting on the bed using his phone but he got interrupted when I opened the bathroom door. Thankfully i was wrapping a towel around my self. I hide behind the bathroom door "Jason" I called his name. "Hmm?" He hummed getting up from the bed. Walking towards the bathroom door I slightly closed it a little but he stops it by putting a hand on it.

"What are you doing?" I asked "you called me so I'm here" he said outside of the bathroom still holding the door "well I just called you to tell you that I don't have easy clothes to wear" I said being embarrassed "oh... I thought you were feeling alone inside and called me to have you company" he said with a smirk appeared on his face. I blushed and looked away.

We stand there for a while when after he spoke "I'll get clothes for ya" he left. I let out a breath in relief. Can't believe I'm holding it back for that long. After a few minutes of waiting he came back. And handed me some girly clothes "where did you get that from?" I asked "no one questions just take it and let's go" he said in a serious tone.

I exactly knew who these clothes are...
- - - Flashback- - -
"Jason..?" I asked opening the bedroom door. I knew I'm not allowed to get out of here until Jason told me to but I have to Cuz it's already pas 11 and I have to leave or my parents will kill me. I looked around downstairs but no one was their I heard a few voices across Jason's room I eared the room to hear what's happening in there I know it's bad but hey my curiosity took over me. "Ahhhh fuck Jason.....go faster go hard ahhhhh" I heard moaning of a girl. She was moaning Jason's name. "Fuck aghhhh you feel so good" I heard Jason's voice. Immediately I moved away from the door cuz I know what the heck is going on there. I quickly got inside of his room waiting for him but I fall asleep I didn't know how?
- - - END OF FLASHBACK- - -

I wore the shirt that he gave to me and everything else I got out from Jimmy he bathroom but Jason was not in the bedroom so I brush my hair and get down. I saw 5 of them sitting on the table eating breakfast "Good Morning sunshine" Jason said making me smiled "Morning.." other boys says instead of the one I guess named Calvin.

"Morning guys" I waved "your breakfast is in the kitchen counter" Jason said I thanked him and grabbed my plate from there and then sit next to Jason. They were talking about some stuff until I heard an unfamiliar female voice from the stairs "good mornin-" she paused until she saw me "who the fuck is that bitch?" She spat angrily. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

She has blond dirty hair and green eyes. She was wearing shorts and cut out shirt. She came down "I asked something?" She said looking at the boys including Jason "that's non of you business Caroline" Jason said clenching his jaws. So her name is Caroline. That's the only girl her before me so I guess the moans that I've heard yesterday night probably hers.

"That is my fucking business Jason" she spat at him "just don't ruin my day Caroline" Jason said looking back at the table "I will until I don't know who that bitch is" she said pointing at me "excuse me?" I said she looked at me with sharp eyes I rolled my eyes at her but then she grabbed my shoulder and shake me "Don't u dare to roll your fucking eyes at me" she said pointing at me.

Then suddenly Jason grabbed his wrist and throw her hand in the hair "get the fuck away from her" he threatened her. I could see the fear in her eyes she 'huh' him and get upstairs. I looked at the boys and one of them said "don't worry about her. She's dramatic" I nodded they all introduced theirselves to me. Ryan, Alfredo, Khalil. That's Calvin Ryan introduced him and he just raised his hand not looking at me.

That's weird. After that we both left the house. "Bye guys" I waved them. They all said bye to me in union instead of one Calvin. I get into Jason's who's Audi and he drove us towards my home. "What's your address?" He asked. I gave him the address. "Jason?" I called his name "hmm?" He hummed making a turn.

"Who was that girl?" I asked "just a gang member" he said simply. I nodded "listen" he said stopping the car at the red lightning signal. I looked at him "As you know that I'm dropping you home. I could just have you in my home and not letting go cuz you saw everything" he said looking straight into my eyes.

He then suddenly grabbed my jaw gently "I don't want you to open your mouth and tell everything you've sawed" he said and I nodded I was scared cuz of his eyes his hazel brown eyes turns into dark death ones. "Cuz if you do I will chase you till the end of your death and who knows maybe you'll put your loving family endangered." He said with a smirk.

"Cuz baby.... I won't hesitate to ruin that beautiful face of your" He said and lean forwards towards my lips "or sew your plump lips" he said stocking his lips against mine. I could feel his warm breath on my lips. I couldn't do anything. I was just sitting there black and frightened. I simply nodded cuz I didn't want my family to suffer cuz of he.

"And babe...." he said pulling away and starting the engine when the light turns green "don't even think that you could just go to the cops and tell everything so they took me away and you'll be free...." he paused I looked at him "you won't cuz I'm Jason McCan Baby" he said with a smirk I nodded in understanding and looked back at the road.