Im Sorry

Jason's P.O.V
"Yo Jason where have you been?" Ryan asked. I hang my car keys into the key holder and put off my jacket. "Why do you fucking care" I spat with frustration in my voice. "Cuz we were having a meeting but because of you we postponed it" he said "so what. We can held in tomorrow" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Jason it's not a joke. It's a serious meeting and all of the members should be together to discuss it" Calvin said "I fucking know that" I spat and went into the kitchen to grab a cane of beer. "Jason you're not serious we need your full focus in this. It's a massive thing" Calvin said while getting up from the couch.

"I know that right and I am focusing on it. I'm too tired right now. Without taking rest I cannot do anything" I said looking straight into his eyes. "Fine... Go get some rest but tomorrow I first want to see you at the table before everyone else" he said pointing his index finger over me.

I slapped his hand "don't fucking tell me what to do" I said and went upstairs towards my room. I saw Caroline getting out of my room with a dress in her hand. The dress was Abigail's. She pulled it straight in front of my face. "What's this?" She asked angrily.

"A dress. Don't you have eyes bitch" I spat. "But who's dress is this you asshole!" She yelled at my face. Shit I don't have fucking time for her bullshit. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my room.

I throw her on bed. I need to take out my frustration at something and that something is her body. And you probably knows what happened next? 

Abigail's P.O.V

- - - In The Morning- - -

I woke up by my alarm. The memories of last night started to flash again in my mind. I shrugged my head and get inside of the bathroom to dressed myself "shit I almost forgot today is my date with Gabriel" because of all that drama that happens with me last night still exhausts me.

And then there comes one thing more. Who was in my room last night? What the fuck is going on. I get downstairs and into the living room "oh look who's up" my brother said trying to annoy me but I was enough of all this bullshit. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Your breakfast is in the table" he said while looking back at the tv. "Where's mom and dad?" I asked "they visit grandma cuz she got a heart attack last night" he said with that my eyes widened "what! How! And when!!" I asked curiously "around 3 am" he said. And then after 30 minutes I woke up from a strange feeling.

"Is She Okay?" I asked "yeah she's fine mom called me and said that she made it out" he said and I sighed in relief. She's my favourite and I love her so much. I don't want to lose her. She meant everything to me.

I headed towards the kitchen and grabbed my plate which is in the kitchen counter. I sat on the table eating my breakfast while checking out my social apps. After I finished I get ready for school.

I was about to open the door when I saw a white Audi in front of my house. I quickly recognise that it was Jason's car. I looked around to check no ones watching me and quickly headed towards the car.

I leaned down in to the window of driver's seat and saw Jason sitting there "what are you doing here" I whispered looked around my surroundings. " get in the car" he ordered. "Why?" I asked. "Just get in here I'll tell you everything" he said and I moved towards the passenger seat and sat down there bucking my seat belt. "So?" I asked.

"I'm gonna drop you school today and also to clear thing" he said which entering his key into the car ignition and starts driving. "But you shouldn't parked your car in front of my house. The neighbours gonna see you" I said while looking at him "I don't care about the people" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"So what do you wanna tell?" I asked looking straight to the road. "Yeah about last night" he started and I looked at him. "I know I crossed the line cuz of my anger and frustration and I called you such things but that's not what I meant" he said being serious. I looked straight to the road nodding in response to continue.

"You're right" he said and I shockingly looked at him "at what?" I asked curiously. "That I'm a bipolar" he said.  Wow did he actually admit that. I didn't know. "O.....kay" I said emphasising at the 'O'. "I do have anger issues and when it's out of control. It made me a monster" he said "so why don't you get a check up of a doctor" I said "I do and he also prescribed me some antidepressants but I stopped using them" he said and I frown my eyes "Why?" I asked "Cuz it was of no use" he said.

I nodded "but I want to say that... that I- I'm sorry for calling you a hoe last night" he said getting shuttered. Wow he just apologise me. "And also from coming inside of your room" he said and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I visit you last night to see if you're okay cuz I was being a dick leaving you in the middle of the road" he said. Awww he cares about me "so you care about me Don't you?" I said in a playful voice. "No I don't...I mean yes- N-No I mean... ugh just accept the damn apology". He said and I'm pretty sure he's nervous. "Apology accepted" I said an chuckled.

"What's so funny" he asked looking at me "seeing you nervous" I said and smirked "I'm not nervous" he said and changed his gaze from me to the road. I laughed "we're here" he said and pulled the car in front of the school's stairs.

"So see you later" I said "yeah sure" he said and I hoped out of the car. Gosh this boy probably got something to excites me.