Moving In

(A/N so I put What If up there bc I love it's so much even if it isn't related to this chapter!)
Kenzie's POV

It has been a few months since the triplets were born. Me, Johnny, our babies, and Lauren are finally moving into our brand new house/mansion. We're all packed, and ready to go to the house. Our movers already took all the boxes and put them in the truck and at our house.

Me and Johnny have been just taking care of our babies or packing when my mom and Maddie steal them away from us. Not literally. Me and Johnny haven't done 'it' yet, if you know what I mean. But I am on the pill, so if we ever do, hopefully I wont get pregnant. Again.

I woke up at 5 am in the morning to crying three month old triplets, who are hungry. Johnny woke up, and took the boys into the bed while I took Kayla. Kyle and Kingston are starting to want me more than the bottle, same with Kayla but she's been like that. I moved my pajamas and started to feed Kayla and Kyle, while Kingston was being fed by Johnny. Kingston still likes the bottle and wont fuss if he's fed by the bottle rather than me. But the other two will fuss more, I don't know what's going on.

"baby, are you excited for the move?" Johnny asked me as Maddie burped Kayla, as I burped Kyle, and as Johnny burped Kingston.

"Of course. I'll get away from my crazy obsessed mom and sister." Maddie gave me an 'innocent' face. "But, also so I can finally have our own house and-" but Maddie cut me off.

"So you could knock her up have end up having 6 kids in less than a year." Maddie joked, and I gave her that look to tell her to stop.

We put the babies inside Maddie's room because she wanted them and I wanted sleep so it worked out. I went back in bed, fixed my shorts, and crawled next to Johnny. I put our faces together as we both smiled.

"That was an amazing idea babe to put the babies in Maddie's room." Johnny complemented me.

"I have my good ideas and bad." I whispered and stared into his beautiful dark green eyes.

"Was meeting me and having our babies a good or bad idea?"

"It wasn't an idea, babe. It was more of a, choice to go to that party, and. You know the rest."

"Don't forget when we, well let's just say. How u got pregnant." He said with a smirk.

"I will never forget that choice." I said with a smirk.

"You know j love you right?"

"Until the day I die." I smiled as I held my engagement ring up. Then gave him a peck on the lips. And it ended up being a little more than just a kiss (if you know what I mean) let's just say, I woke up without any clothes on.

The Moving Morning

I woke up, and put my pajamas back on and my robe over. I then went to wake up Johnny and go to Maddie's room to get my babies-I mean our babies.

I took them back to my room, and fed them each one by one as Johnny took a quick shower. After I fed the triplets and burped them, Johnny came out and watched them so I could take a shower before we got to the house.

As the water fell on my body, I took my time and did my normal routine. I got out and wrapped my towel around me. I got out of the shower and saw Johnny holding Kayla and biting his lip when he saw me.

I went inside and got an outfit from Maddie's closet since I packed all of mine. I went back into my bathroom and dried my hair, did my makeup, and put my hair into a ballerina bun.

I went back inside my room and saw Johnny placing Kayla inside her crib and coming to me. "You look beautiful" he whispered in my ear making me get shivers throughout my body.