chapter eight - shivin sleepover ❣️

Heya friends! I guess most of you don't formally "know" me , so if you have any questions about me or you just wanna be friends , comment & i'll answer them :) i swear im a friendly person lol ☺️❤️😂 also sorry for not updating at all today, it was such a busy day and i was super sad because of some shivin breakup rumors {which i hope are not true} 😩. Also, if you guys have any requests at all for a story or OS, or even a chapter you'd like to see in this book, comment and i'll definitely try to write it, especially since my vacation starts in two weeks😊 also, please vote for shivin / the cast of yrkkh at the Gold Awards ! 💘 i also updated Shivin True Love , even though i said it was done. indecisiveness lol! it's about shivin valentine's day 2018 :)
❣️❣️❣️
a couple days passed by, and it was now the day before the day shivangi and mohsin had to start shoot for their new show. a nervous Shivangi was walking around her room when her mom came in .
Shivangi's Mom - beta, i'm sorry to leave you for such an important day, but i have to go to Dehradun. Sheetal is sick. I'll be back tomorrow. if you want, hang out with Mohsin and sleepover with Kanchi. Or just go to Mohsin's house , you and Zeba are good friends . i'm sure his Ammi would love to have you.
Shivangi was mad that her mom wouldn't be there, but she loved the idea her mom gave her. she could sleepover with Mohsin! They were friends before they were a couple, and they loved to act like friends around eachother. She bid her mom goodbye with tears as tomorrow was such a big day, she would miss her mom nonetheless. She texted Mohsin and asked him to call her.
M - hey tweety, what's up? excited for tomorrow?!
when shivangi didn't respond , mohsin sensed that something was wrong.
M - kya hua jaan? are you okay?
S - mom had to go to dehradun. sheetal is not feeling well. but if zeba is home, she said i could come sleepover with her, if she's not i'll go to kanchi's house .
M - waise, zeba isn't home, but i can come to your house if you're okay...
shivi was happy to hear this . she was wishing that zeba wouldn't be free so mohsin could take the hint and come over her house .
M - if you're not comfortable it's fine..
S - no, Mohsin. i'd love to have a sleepover with you. you're my first best friend anyways. come soon!
M - i'll be there in an hour. bye shivi, i love you.
S - i love you too!
they hung up the phone with a smile on both of their faces. they were so excited that this time they get to spend with each other with no kabab mai haddi's or worried about people waiting for them ❤️
shivi ran to the grocery store and grabbed some chocolate & popcorn. she also hurried and made pizza at home.
she popped the pizza in her oven, and heard her doorbell go off. she quickly opened and gave momo a tight hug. he smiled and hugged her back. before she could break the hug , he picked her up and spun her.
mohsin - i'm too happy shivi! tomorrow is phase two of our journey together!
shivi - i know, momo! i'm so happy!!
he put her down and she intertwined her hands with his, leading them to the couch. on the coffee table, the popcorn and favorite chocolates were right there. mohsin smiled as shivi knew exactly how to make him happy. they watched DDLJ together for the 10th time (read the first movie chapter of true love ❤️) . the funny part was that no matter how many times they watched it, they never got tired of it. they sat on the sofa in each other's arms ; momo's hand wrapped around shivi and her head on his chest. during intermission, shivi brought the pizza. they fed each other like always. once they finished the pizza, they resumed the movie . shivi went to feed momo a popcorn, but once he opened his mouth, she took it and ate it. the next popcorn kernel she put in her mouth half way, and then nodded to momo. he understood what she was signaling at, and bit the half of the popcorn that was not in her mouth. in doing so, their lips touched. mohsin cupped shivi's face and shivi blinked in affirmation. he kissed her with pure love. shivi brought him closer and responded. they broke the kiss and shivi lied her head in mohsin's lap. he fed her the rest of the popcorn while caressing her hair, wondering how can she manage to be so damn perfect?
after the movie was done , shivi went to change her clothes. she called mohsin in her room.
m - umm... mai guest room mai sojata hoon
s - (cutely like a kid) mujhe akele need nai aati
m - but ... shivi...
s - i already told you momo, i love cuddles with you, and i trust you more than myself . please sleep next to me .
mohsin was beyond happy that shivi trusted him so much, of course he loved sleeping next to her too. he lied down with shivi, and she pulled him close to herself . she put her head on his chest, and they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
indeed they were happiest with eachother ♥️