chapter twenty two - that pull❣️

guys divyanshi4050 just started a new story on shivin, go check it out and show her some love♥️
also look guys i woke up in the morning and wrote this because i felt like my wattpad sisters would catch a flight to america and kill me if i didn't update today. so y'all should be proud 😂😘❤️
❣️❣️❣️
The next morning, Shivangi opened her eyes. Mohsin was next to her hugging her, with a big smile playing on his face.
"Good morning wifey!" he said with a cute naughty expression. He then pulled her into a kiss, because he couldn't live without his morning dose. Shivi rubbed her eyes and found the bed next to her empty. She smiled realizing that was just a dream. Hopefully that dream comes true soon! She blushed just thinking about it being the case in real life.
She was about to get out of bed when her phone beeped. It was a text from Vishal, asking her to meet him at a nearby cafe at 2:00. He even requested her not to bring Mohsin, as it would ruin their talks. Shivi was surprised but then shook it off knowing that vishal didn't like mohsin and vice versa too.
On the other hand, Mohsin was awaken from his dreams about shivi by sajjad. He told Momo that Pina and Tina were coming, and that Pina wanted to see him. Even though Mohsin didn't like her at all, he was forced to go by a convincing Sajjad.
P - (looking at him flirtatiously) hey momo!
M - hi.
P - why so rude? you wanna be friends.
M - not really, but whatever. sure.
Pina only heard the "sure" part and smiled thinking that he was warming up to her. she straightened her position so mohsin could see her revealing night out outfit.
P - Great! My friend Nikita is coming, let's go out together.
M - 🙄Yeah whatever.
He was forced to say yes by Sajjad's glaring stares.
Nikita soon came and Mohsin was surprised to see that it was Nikita Dutta, his old costar from dream girl.
(no guys, she's not evil in this story 😂)
N - Hey bleach boy!!
M - Nikita! Hey!
Nikita went and hugged Mohsin tightly.
N - Kya momo? Shivi ke aane ke baad humko bhool hi gaya tu to.
M - (blushing) aisa kuch nahi hai yaar. thoda busy tha bas.
N - Haan okay. But today you're spending the entire day with us, okay?
M - okay madam!

They laughed and Pina tried following their conversation.
P - Now he's flirting with Nikita! Not even talking to me. Whatever, at least that Shivangi isn't here. Besides , Nikki has a boyfriend.
collecting her inner monologue, she followed them to momo's car. mohsin felt weird, as if something unpleasant was going to happen. nikita shook him taking him out of his thoughts and he continued the drive.