Chapter Thirty Two - Shower of kisses 💞

S - I cant believe it, you're my fiancé!

M - I cant believe it either, I got so lucky.

Shivangi kissed him on the cheek. He smirked 

M - Now you're my fiancé,  your status got upgraded from girlfriend to fiancé, so don't you think that you should show it?

S - what do you mean?

M - (huskily) Ab cheek pe kiss se kam nahi chalega.

He pointed towards his lips. Shivangi pushed him, but this time she didn't push him far, she actually brought him closer. She grabbed his collar and kissed him passionately. Mohsin wasn't expecting this, but he was used to it. He grabbed her and spun her in the air, not breaking the kiss. She broke the kiss for a second and looked at him all baffled. Shivangi smirked and re joined their lips again. Her hands found their way into his hair. Mohsin put her down and he broke the kiss. Before he knew it, she started running. 

S - If you can catch me, you get another kiss. 

M - Mohsin Khan ko challenge? And that too by future Mrs Shivangi Khan?

S - Yup!

She started running further and further. After a few minutes she purposely slowed herself down, allowing Mohsin to get a hold of her. As soon as he wrapped his strong arms around her, she felt at peace. She felt as if everything in the world was alright. More and more frequently she found herself craving his touch, and she didn't know why. Especially today, all she wanted to do was get lost in his arms, her lips to be joined with his. And the thing was, she didn't really know why she was feeling like this. Shivangi was snapped out of her train of thought when she felt Mohsin brushing his lips with hers. It was her who made the first move this time, wrapping her arms around his neck and deeping the kiss. It seemed as if the shy Shivangi Joshi was gone. It was just her and her soulmate, alone in the world, showing each other how in love they are. 

Shivangi looked up at Mohsin, their lips still brushing, and said "let's go home".

Mohsin looked up "but no ones at your house today Shivi"

Shivangi winked.

"Exactly."

————-

🔥;)