chapter thirty one - PROPOSAL ❤️

Mohsin opened his car door for Shivangi like always, she smiled and got in.

S - Momo, can we go for Pani Puri before we leave?

M - No, plan ka time move ho jayega.

S - Plan? Konsa plan?

Mohsin bit his lip knowing that he accidentally gave Shivi a hint about what was to come.

M - Nahi.. I meant the 3,000 episode celebration timing.

S - ohh.. momo, what happened? you've been acting weird since this morning and can't stop smiling.

M - Because i'm with you shivi😍

S - Aw, cutie!

Shivi quickly kissed his cheek and sat back down. Mohsin smiled at her cuteness.

When they got to the set, Mohsin's heartbeats were already super fast.

M - why are you nervous mohsin? but what if she says no? stop it! why would she say no. but what if she does? you don't even know what you're gonna say to her. why didn't i plan this more?

he was pulled out of his thoughts when shivangi shook him.

S - where is everyone momo?

M - come here

mohsin took her to the bench where they confessed that they loved each other (if you don't know, refer to the confession chapter of true love shivin) . She was shocked too see the decorations. It was full of fairy lights, flower petals, shivin selfies, chocolates, and teddy bears. on the side, bubbles were being blowed by a bubble maker. shivi was in love with the decorations. she turned around to see mohsin, and he was already on his knees. He held his hand out in front of shivi. She figured out what was happening and instantly smiled.

M - Shivangi Joshi, i have already given you many names such as Shivi and Tweety and bacha. But i would love to give you one more : Mrs. Shivangi Mohsin Khan. For the past 3 years you have made me so happy being my girlfriend. All our laughs, arguments, love, kisses, hugs, I love each and every single one of our moments. Each and every day I pray to Allah to keep you happy, and i want to do just that. I promise that i will keep you happy forever. This bench is when i confessed my love for you, so it is now my favorite place in the whole entire world. I love you so much Shivi. All your cute antics, the way you blush,the way you always want pani puri. Your smile makes me so happy, more than i could ever be!Everything i've never done, i want to do with you. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me, Shivi?

Shivangi had tears in her eyes.

S - Mohsin, you always cared about me beyond anything. You do everything that you can to make me happy. I can't ever imagine myself with anyone else expect you. I love you so much Mohsin, i really do love you. Yes, I will marry you!

Mohsin got up and pulled Shivi into a tight hug. They were both crying of happiness. He took the ring and lifted Shivi's hand, and put the ring on. A bunch of orange flowers fell on top of them.

 A bunch of orange flowers fell on top of them

Shivi admired the ring. She got on her tip toes and pulled Mohsin by his collar, & joined their lips. They were so happy that they were officially fiancés, they had now tied an unbreakable bond with eachother. Shivangi & Mohsin broke what was their longest kiss yet and hugged eachother again.

💘💘💘
Well here was the most awaited proposal chapter y'all! i don't like it much though :( Do you guys want me to continue this story or leap to the wedding?

Also, everyone is asking me for shivin kids, but tbh im not gonna have them have kids in this story. it's just my opinion as most of y'all know i don't like kids or pregnancy tracks bec i hate intimacy 😂😂 lol.

anyways, this update is for my cutie shivinkaira90 ❣️