chapter twenty six - MILAN ❤️

Shivangi called Kanchi , who was still her best friend. She told Kanchi about what was happening between her and Mohsin.

S - Pata nahi kya hogaya hai Mohsin ko. But I can't live without him Kanchi.

K - Shivi.. I know Mohsin. He's not like that, he loves you very much. Im sure that there is some misunderstanding.

S - Mai kya karoon to phir?

K - Mere pass ek plan hai .

Kanchi told Shivangi the plan & Shivi loved the plan . Kanchi started preparations on her part and Shivangi did everything she needed to do.
Not so far away, Mohsin was in his room looking at pictures of him and shivangi. All their old achievements, selfies, headlines, and milestones made his broken heart smile for a little while.
"Why did God have to separate us? I love Shivangi so much. How will I be able to live without her. I'll miss her cute anger, her cuddles, her kisses, i'll miss her. I will love her forever and ever. Hopefully in our next lives we will be together forever. Shivi, i love you so so so much, my tweety. And i'm sorry i sent you pain today."
He caressed the picture of her and was about to go deep in his thoughts again when he got a call from Kanchi. He instantly picked up.

K - Mohsin?

M - Hi Kanchi.

K - Mohsin! Mohsin tum jaldi aao!! Shivi ...

M - Kya??? Kya hua Shivi ko?!?!

Kanchi started crying a little bit.

K - Voh.. i'll explain. just come to shivi's house right now.

M - don't worry Kanchi! I'm coming!

Mohsin started shaking at the mere thought of Shivi even being slightly injured. He sprinted to his car and speeded to Shivi's house.

Mohsin's POV:-
Kya hua meri Shivi ko? Kya hua hoga? Meri vajah se kahi.. nahi! Agar Shivi ko kuch ho gaya to mai jee nahi paunga! Nahi.. Shivi ko kuch nahi ho sakta. Meri Shivi ko kuch nahi ho sakta.

on the other side -
K - shivi sab ho gaya?

S - Haan Kanchi. Momo jaan gaya.

K - Haan.

S - Mujhe bohot chinta ho rhi hai. Mohsin will be so worried for no reason.

K - It will be good for later Shivi. Now let's go. I'm going to hide in the house.

S - Okay. Thanks Kanchi.

K - No problem. I can't see this sadness on my Shivi's face.

Kanchi went inside to hide and Mohsin came in from the front door.

M - Shivi??? shivi kaha ho??? shivi!!

When he didn't find her inside the house he rushed to the backyard . He was shocked to see the backyard : there were white fairy lights , flowers , and printed pictures of shivin's milestones everywhere . He was even more shocked to see Shivangi in a long white dress sitting on the swing set he gifted her on her birthday in 2017.

Seeing her completely safe and sound , a hush of relief ran through him. Shivi came to him and hugged him. Mohsin's relief turned into anger really quickly when he realized that Shivangi had lied. He almost pushed her out of his arms.

M - M..Matlab. You lied to me.

S - sorry mohsin.. voh..

K - (shouting) what shivi?! you lied?! did you even know how worried i got?! i thought something .. i thought something happened to you. My world stopped for these last few minutes. And you're saying that you were kidding!

He turned around to leave when she stopped him with her words.

S - Tumhe meri kasam ruk jao.

Mohsin instantly stopped in his tracks. He didn't believe in all of these superstitious things , but the thought of something happening to Shivi because of him made his heart sink.

Shivi walked in front of him and looked him in the eyes.

S - Itna pyaar karte ho mujhe, itni care karte ho, to mujhse door kyon ja rahe ho?

mohsin didn't meet eyes with her and stayed silent.

S - if the thought of something happening to me crumbles your heart into pieces, then why are you being rude to me. bolo mohsin. you didn't even think for one second about how i would feel when you said that we are falling apart? I love you Mohsin, then why are you being rude to me? i know you love me too. mohsin , you're my happiness. you wanted to snatch my happiness away from me?

mohsin couldn't take it anymore , and all his frustration came out .

M - i heard you say that day to vishal that he is better than me . If you like him more than me i don't want you to be staying with me out of pity. i want your happiness.

s - i said that he was better in flirting than you, mohsin! you really thought that.. that i liked him?

Mohsin was shocked but he instantly got ecstatic. he was so happy that shivangi loved him and not vishal. he pulled her into a hug. this time , shivi pushed him.

S - you didn't trust me. you didn't ask me even once about this. is this the value of our relationship mohsin? you thought i'd chose someone else over you?

M - im really really sorry shivi. i just want you to be happy forever. but now i promise that i'll say everything to you. shivi im really very sorry. please don't be mad shivi please. these two days without you have been hell for me.

mohsin fell to the floor crying, that he misunderstood his love, his shivi. shivangi couldn't keep being mad at him, seeing mohsin in a vulnerable state she took him into her arms and kissed him all over his face.

S - it's okay mohsin. don't cry please. i love you so much. it's okay. but promise me you will never do anything stupid like this ever again!

M - shivi, i love you more than anything. i promise.
seeing tears still brimming mohsin's eyes, shivangi placed her lips on mohsin's. she started kissing him passionately. mohsin immediately started responding, as he was craving her touch for the past two days. after a while they broke the kiss, mohsin kissed her on the forehead ❤️

Shivin - I love you!

🌸🌸🌸

Well y'all here's a long update! I wasn't going to have the Milan this quickly but shivinkaira90 threatened me very badly along with all you guys in the last chapter!😂 && if i didn't do this some people will kill me .

do y'all want a shivin wedding in this story? or maybe en engagement?

desired votes - 85 + pretty please , since it's a long chapter 🤩💛

Precap - romance 😚

-Khushi 👸🏻✨