chapter twenty four - inable ❣️

Shivangi excused herself and went to the bathroom. She started crying, remembering Nikita kissing Mohsin on the cheek and him ignoring her. Momo was no less, he was so sad hearing that shivi told vishal that he was better than mohsin. Just because of that one misunderstanding, he forgot the trust he had installed in Shivangi. He forgot that she couldn't even look at anyone else except him.
Mohsin's POV :-
Kyon kiya tune mere saath aisa Shivangi? Sach mai tumhe aisa lagta hai k Vishal mujhse acha hai? To phir theek hai. I just want you to be happy. I love you, but if distancing myself from you will make you happy, then that's indeed what I will do. Allah, meri Shivi to hamesha khush rakhna, hum saath rahe ya nhi.
Shivangi's POV :-
Nikita ne Momo ko kiss kiya, and Mohsin didn't do anything about it. Aur to aur, when you saw me you didn't even say hi to me. You just left. Kya mai tumhare liye embarrassing hoon Mohsin, itna k tum tumhare friends ko limit cross karne se nahi rok nahi sakte the? Aisa kya kar diya maine Mohsin? Nahi.. shayad koi misunderstanding hui hai. Mohsin aisa mere saath nahi kar sakta. Kal mai usse baat karungi.

Drying off her tears & thinking about the bad day she had after 2 years , she fell asleep.
Mohsin on the other hand had a tougher time sleeping, because his confusion was mixed with anger at Shivangi's saying. He too believed deep down that Shivangi couldn't betray him like this, but sometime his anger overtook his heart. He thought about their whole journey, from friends, to crushes, to being in a relationship. He thought that they would be unstoppable, especially after how close they had gotten in the last few weeks. It crushed Mohsin to think that he was wrong in that case.

After a while, Mohsin too fell asleep with a picture of Shivi next to him.

"even the smallest of misunderstandings can turn poisonous."
❣️❣️❣️
hey y'all! if anyone wants to make me a cover for my new story please pm me and i'll tell you the plot (i haven't published it yet). 💕

anyways i hope you guys like this chapter , even tho you can't like it much since it's a separation chapter .

also, if anyone wants to rant about mohsin's insta story message me , i have a lot to talk about. 😂

-Khushi 🤩