WALK NEAR

His head seemed to drag as he watched her walk, quiet, only quiet. KILL!? Not yet. Her hand ran along the wall, feeling each divet, her fingers covered in dust and peeling paint. His blade seemed to dig into the floor as he watched, and his vision grew brighter as she turned to face him. LOOK AWAY. NO! STAY! AWAY! He could not help but let out a deep, garbled growl as he lifted his head. She turned the other way, and he grabbed the handle of the blade, dragging it closer to her, watching as she turned to watch with fear. DO NOT. His hand stretched out, wanting to reach and pull her into his blade. His mind fought back and forth before he grabbed her arms, the blade dropping as he pushed her against the wall. She watched in fear, his growl loud as he inspected her. KILL!? NO. PERFECT. He twitched his head, groaning as he raked at the metal, growling as he pulled away. FOLLOW ME.

He turned, grabbing her arm and pulling her. DEAD. He pushed open the door, his deformed hands digging into her own, drawing blood as he walked on. She winced, and he paused, hearing the groans of the nurses. He turned, roaring as he pulled her closer, before coming upon the room. He paused, watching the doctor groan and twist, grunting. The tie from his suit swung, and he drooled, twitching. He turned, a knife dangling from his arm. The eyes darkened, and he staggered, letting out a mutated chuckle. As he walked closer, he froze, blood pouring from his body. It dropped, and he watched. A large cleaver was pulled from the mutated back, and the girl looked up to see a butcher like-apron. A demonic laugh was heard and he paused. PROTECT HER. KILL. KIL-PROTECT. He lunged to grab the cleaver and the Butcher moved aside. He laughed, ramming against the metal, pushing the creature back. LET OUT. He roared, watching as the cleaver was ramming into his side. He screamed out and grabbed at the weapon, before pulling it out and throwing it. A large gaping hole could be seen, and he hissed. PAY THEM BACK. REVENGE. In the blink of an eye, she saw blood spatter, and soon more dripped down.