Chapter 1

(A/n: the woman in the picture is Red, the director of the academy)

Phil POV

I entered the training building and looked around.

I sighed and followed the others toward the theatre, where every other new Ridding Hood were.

I sat down next to a brown curly haired guy with blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Phil." I said to him.

"I'm PJ." He said and smiled at me.

"Hey, PJ." I heard someone shout from behind us.

"Hey Chris come over here." PJ said to the one that shouted.

"So, Phil, that's Chris and Chris, that's Phil." PJ introduced us as Chris sat next to him.

"Hi." I said an smiled at him and smiled back.

"Everybody, please be silent the welcoming speech is about to start." A voice from the speakers said as the curtains of the stage parted.

Suddenly, the theatre fell silent as a white haired woman walked toward the middle of the stage. He took a deep breath before he started peaking.

"Welcome to all of our new Riding Hoods that will start today. I'm Red, the director of the Ridings Hoods academy and the very first wolf-killer. Today, you only shall be introduced to the different subjects you will learn through the year. After, you will be assigned to four other persons which are going to be your teammates through the year. You will have two room for two person each and a bathroom connecting the two rooms together. Before I call your new teachers, I invite Cleggs, our wolf specialist to tell you about them." She finished her speech and walked off the stage as a bald man took her place.

"Thank you ma'am the director. So, as she said, I am the wolf specialist of this academy. The first thing you absolutely need to know is that there is three main packs of wolves: the moon pack, the dawn pack and the fire pack. Each of their pack members can be recognised by their fur colour for the moon pack, mostly white or any very pale colour, for the dawn pack, black or any dark colours and for the fire pack, any colour from brown to ginger-ish. Also, the alphas and the alphas' mates are the biggest of their pack and the most dangerous ones. The omegas, they're the only ones in the pack that doesn't have a mate because they are considered like the doctors of the pack and they do not want any distractions from their duty. They can heal any wounds of any sort with their saliva. The betas are the hunters of their pack, often the smallest too, and they hunt mostly alone, so that is the reason why you should try to get them first. Now I will let your teachers speak." He said as he left the stage.

The rest of the day went like that, people speaking on the stage, explaining our different classes and giving demonstration with the years 4 and 5 to show us what we will be learning to do.

At the end of the speeches, the director went back on stage.

"It is now time for you to be assigned to a dorm room with your teammates. You need to go toward the tables next to the exits to know your dorm room. You will meet your other teammates in your room." She said and left the stage.

We all stood up at the same time and went toward the different exits.

When I arrived at the table I told them my name and they gave me a key.

I went out of the theatre and walked toward the dormitory blocks. I looked at my key and saw '367D2' written on it.

I went toward the block D and took the elevator to the third floor. I went down the hallway, watching the numbers of each doors until I saw the number '367D2' on one of them. I sighed and went inside.