Little red ridding hood

I woke up feeling dizzy. I groaned and sat up. Today was my first day of training. I really shouldn't had eaten all that food yesterday. I knew the effect it had on me.

I got out of bed and dressed in dark blue skin-tight jeans and a plain white v-neck t-shirt. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Look who's up! Our new Ridding Hood." Mom said and hugged me.

"Thanks mom." I smiled at her and grabbed a grape.

"Phil! What are you doing?" Emma said as she entered the kitchen with her cape already on.

"Breakfasting?" I said.

"You can't. You know we're not supposed to eat every day. And you know how you get when you eat too much." she said.

"Fine." I grumbled and put the grape back. I walked to the living room and took my newly sewed red cape.

I admired it from all it's angles. The fabric soft under my fingers. The red cape, the symbol of the Ridding Hood. I waited for that moment all my life.

"It's beautiful isn't?" Emma asked.

"Yeah." I whispered and put it on. "How do I look?" I asked her as I turned around to face her.

"Terrifying." She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Let's go." she said and took my hand. she lead me out in the snow.

I followed her, since she was in training since two years.

I really hoped I was going to kill at least a wolf today.