Chapter 1- "A Past"

Hello! Welcome to my new book entitled, How Wonderful. This is a Pokemon FanFic, hopefully something special that you will all enjoy. I intend to enter it into the PokemonWattyAwards, so I ask of you to vote for it and give me some advice to improve the story. So I hope you enjoy, and now, let's begin with the prologue. Rated PG-13 due to violence and minor curse words.

DISCLAIMER: At first, this may just seem like some random boring Pokemon story about collecting badges, but you will eventually see IT IS NOT. I will not explain things now, but I'm just telling you this is not just about collecting badges!!

Enjoy!

Her feet lightly prance across the hard wood floor, generating as little noise as possible. She can't be seen, she can't be heard, or her parents will be furious. The moon shines through the glass, creating shadows of her graceful body. 

Then she turns the corner and pauses. Her parents bedroom is right to her left. She can't be seen, she can't be heard. Her destination is right down the hallway, the window, revealing an apple tree with leaves blowing softly in the night wind. She gently lifts her left foot and smoothly brings it down. Her toes touch the floor first, then she repeats with the right foot.

She can't be seen, she can't be heard. What to her felt like ten minutes, she eventually passes the door. A fresh breath of relief escapes her lips. Her parents were the biggest obstacle, the Minotaur of the maze, and now she has avoided it. 

The young girl makes her way to the window. There was her freedom, a chance to escape this prison. Outside is a world she has always dreamed of, that window is her only door into it. But she is smarter than that. She knows now that she is too young to leave. But that doesn't mean she can't peek and see the wonder of the world of Pokemon. 

One flick of the switch and the window is unlocked. With all her might, yet preserving enough so she will not be heard, the window is lifted open. Fear fills the young girl when an unexpected squeak comes from the lunette. She spins back around, staring at her parents' door. Minutes pass and nothing nor nobody exits the bedroom.

She returns to the open window. She takes a large breath and finally, she exits the home. Her foot is placed on the largest branch, large enough to hold her body. She stands straight, both arms extended horizontally, balancing her body. She slowly makes her way inward to the base of the tree. Her back is placed onto the trunk and she slides down. "Shuppet?" She whispers. Her head moves from side to side, anxiously waiting for her only friend. "Shuppet? It's me...Dream." Nothing. "Shuppet? No one's here, it's just me...you can come out." 

A few moments later, a figure appears from the distance. It's almost like a puppet. Her face is smeared with a large grin. "Hey, Shuppet." The ghost Pokemon fades in midair and appears by her side. She rests her head onto the trunk of the tree, Shuppet floating around her body. "They're worse today, Shuppet." The ghost Pokemon tilts its head, curious. "It seems like if I even mention the word Pokemon, Dad'll just thrust his fist foward and clash into my face." She brings her hand to her face and treats her throbbing black eye.

Shuppet floats towards her and rubs its head on her body, comforting her. She hugs it. "You're my only friend Shuppet. Nobody here loves me." She sheds a single tear. A gust of wind blows a few strands of her brown hair into her hazel eyes. She replaces them. "Trust me, Shuppet. One day, I'll leave this hell-hole and take you with me. Someday."

===============

Well, there's the prologue, hoped ya liked it! 

And let me make something clear. THE POKEMON IN THIS STORY KNOW MORE THAN FOUR MOVES! Ya, I'm talking to you haters. "No!" You're saying. "Pokemon only are supposed to know four moves!" Well I don't give a ding dong! This is MY story, I'll do what I want with it. I don't need to hear ya stupid compaints. (Sorry, I'm just sick of people commenting on my stories like "No" this and "No" that)

Anyway, if ya liked the prolouge don't forget to: VOTE, COMMENT, STAY AND READ MORE. 

Bye!