Inspirational speech

For those of you who care enough to read this thank you. Lately I have noticed something, something that I wouldn't have seen on my own. There are people out there who would die for each and every one of our lives. Who ever we are we want to be something different than what we are. Let me tell you even if you understand this it doesn't stop you from thinking it. That girl you think loves her self may have scars on her wrist. That boy who seems so confident may cry every night. But knowing this doesn't make you not say I want to be them when you look at someone such as a model or singer or even a peer. Truth is they could be looking at you and saying the same thing. It is human nature to strive to achieve more and to wish for things you don't have. So next time you get a bad grade or feel down just remember a majority of people probably want your life, or to achieve what you do. There is always one thing that you are amazing at so think to your self, how can I stay me. It doesn't matter how many people sit with you at lunch or the amount of friends you have. If there is one person you can trust wether they be family, friends or teachers that is enough. Be grateful for what you have accept what you don't. And Remember tomorrow is only a day away make today count!