Chapter 8

Hey guys so I decided to update the story even though there is on two reads on chapter 7 but whatever.

Thanks for reading though.

:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samantha's Pov:

It's been a few days since I talked to Calum.

I was thinking of calling him today to see what's up but I wasn't sure, so I decided to call Neisa and ask her what I should do.

*Phone Convo*

"Hello?"

"Hey"

"Hey Sam. What's up?"

"Nothing really, I'm just wondering if you could come over tonight? I kinda have a situation on my hands."

"Yeah sure, I'll be there in 5."

"Alright thanks bye."

"Bye."

I hang the phone up and walk downstairs to wait for her.

6 minutes later she shows up.

"Hey!" She exclaims hugging me.

"Hey"

I started walking upstairs and she followed behind.

"So what's the situation?" She says sitting down on the sofa.

"Okay well a few days ago Calum and I talked on Skype and when they left I told him I loved him and he never said it back. To add to that I heard a girl say 'Calum baby come zip me up'."

"Oh my god..What are you thinking?"

"I don't know what to do. It makes no sense why he would cheat on me honestly. So I was wondering what you think I should do."

"I would say you need to call him or something just ask him who that girl was and why she was."

"Do you think I should do it now?"

"Yeah I think you should. I will be here right in this sofa."

"Okay."

I walked to the desk grabbed the laptop and walked back over to the bed.

I opened the Skype app and waited for it to load.

I texted Calum and told him I need to talk to him real quick.

A few minutes after I sent the text I got a Skype call from Calum.

"Baby!"

"Hey!" I half smiled.

"What's wrong?"

"I need to talk to you about a few days ago."

"Right, I kinda had a feeling this was coming, but I can explain."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she is like one of my best friends and she likes me and so she tried to make you jealous. I got onto her about it and she said she was sorry."

"Oh okay" I smiled.

At least he fixed this whole situation, but something doesn't make me to sure that it's all true. We haven't talked in a few days and he could've told me the next day.

"You're not believing this are you." Neisa whispered.

I gestured her to shut up.

"So babe I need to go but I will talk to you later okay."