Chapter 10

Hey

So i just want to know if you guys like this book?

Please give feedback it would be really helpful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samantha's Pov:

Yesterday was probably the most emotional day.

I've been thinking a lot about the whole Calum situation and him and I are going to talk it over.

-

I got off the phone a little while with Calum and I decided I would go to his house today.

I got in the shower and washed off.

I got out and dried off, then put my high waisted rip shorts on with a blue crop top and white vans.

I headed out the house and started walking to Calum's.

-

"Hey Sammie."

"Hi, Umm come in."

I walked in and sat on the couch.

"So how is your uh face?"

"Um it's okay, it hurts though."

"Sorry.."

"It's alright.."

It was awkward silence for a little bit.

"Sammie I'm so sor-." I cut him off.

"No Calum I honestly don't want you to apologize anymore. I don't want you back. I just want to know why? Why you could do such a thing?"

He sighs. "The truth is, is that I didn't feel like I belonged with you. The day we left, I saw you and Luke. He was whispering something in your ear, and seeing you smile it just didn't feel like we were meant to be." He looks down.

"Calum.. How is me smiling gunna make you feel like we weren't meant to be?"

"It's not like that Sam...Y-you don't smile at me or look at me the way you do to him Sammie it's not the same."

"Calum.."

"You even said yourself that you would've taken him over me."

"Calu-"

He chuckles "No it's fine..I kinda already knew. You even told me before we started dating that you started having feelings, I guess I'm not good enough for you .."

"Calum that is not true. You are good enough for me, I loved you Calum I really did..but right now I don't know if I could ever get back with you."

He looks down.

"I'm guessing it's over huh?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry.."

"No I'm sorry I mess this up not you. Just know I do love you.. a-and that you are always in my heart, and I wish you luck with Luke." He half smiles.

I hugged him and we both said our goodbyes.

I started to walk towards my house, and I saw Neisa.

"Neis!" I yell to her.

She turned and waved.

I got to her and we started walking together.

"Did I just see you coming from Calum's?"

"Yeah..We were talking about our relationship."

"Are you guys back together or?"

"No, no we are just friends, he actually told me that he wishes me luck with Luke."