Another author note

HEEEEY guys yesh another one of these awesome author notes that i know you guys love!!!!!! Sorry i havent been updating, i've been busy and stuff sooooo im sorry ;-; but i dooooo have a little surprise for u guys. I'll like you guys to between two stories that i had in mind and gueeeeees what you guys will be giving me  your own characters that you want me to be in the story that will have more votes. (sorry i don't know the nickname of it....is it names oc? or co or something like that.) Okay then my friends here are the two stories i'll be giving you and yes.....they will be creepypasta related i am sorry....i just love creepypasta but i do know other stuff so if chu want me to write something else than creepypasta let me know!!! 

My Teddy Bear Charlie-(the killer teddybear that i love and so does sally)

What It Takes To Be Insane-(This one...will be with two of your characters so there will be two main characters and two creepypasta to be with them in this. SO yeah...) 

Your Character:

Name

Weapon (please put a real weapon and not a super over powered one....)

Appearance:

if chu want to put anything else in it then be my guest! im horrible in doing characters so...i might of left some stuff out but oh well. well Thanks guys and i'll be letting you know what story won. bye now and Don't look behind u....there might be a horrible mistake if you do.