Chapter 6

Jeff POV( yesh I'm doing his....you guys better like it becuz this might be the only one I do for him 030)

I shifted a bit as I heard people talking near me but I kept still since I felt a person hugging tightly on my arm and our legs were entangled with each other. I smiled inside, I stayed as still I can and pretended to be sleeping. Listening closely to the voices.

"Aww look at them, their soo adorable! They fell asleep with each other!!" A mocking voice that belonged to Ben laughed loudly, I going to get him back.

"Ugh, shut up Ben you were the one that made them do the dare and made Sally run off! Slendy wasn't here last night and you know she goes sleeps with him from her nightmares! You can hear her sobbing her heart out at Slendy so what do you think she would do since he's gone. Go to someone else she first finds." Oh that voice I can't mistaken it, it was Red and he sounded angry. Hehe..maybe since I have Sally in my arms but what did he mean that Sally cried at night? I never heard her crying or seen her cry but then again Smile says I'm a heavy sleeper.

"Oh come on Red your just jealous in seeing Sally with the Joker, don't deny it!" The annoying voice of Jane giggled as I heard someone shift closer to us and it sounded like more people came down stairs.

"Should I get a kidney out for Sal? You know how she gets in the morning when Slendy isn't here." Jack voice sound kinda far away like he was in the kitchen.

"Yeah you should Jack, can you get a cheese cake out for me please? Im a BIT angry because of someone..." um? Hoody never sounded this annoyed or angry, Damn Masky must of done something really bad to Hoody.

"Come on Hoody I said I was sorry! Please Hoody.. It was an accident- Owe!!" Masky yelled in pain, I tried hard not to laugh and smirk. Im guessing Masky tried to grab Hoody hand and Hoody smacked him hard.

"Oh everyone is already down here well almost, I hope you guys didn't touch my candy you know how angry I get without my candy." A voice called out as they walked downstairs and moved close to probably see what everyone was looking at. That voice was no other than laughing Jack, he started to laugh maybe because of me and Sally.

FLASH

I shot up mid way since Sally was holding me down, the towel I put on my eyes last night fell off as I saw Ben with a camera.

"BEN YOUR FUCKING DEAD, GET BACK HERE YOU JACKASS!" I yelled,carefully pulling free of Sally and ran after Ben. He got a head start but I was gaining up on him but of course that son of a bitch made a left, making me slide a bit. I got up quickly, running after him again and whistled.

"What the-"

"BARK"

"OWE DAMN YOU SMILE!" I smirked, seeing Smile sitting on Ben's back and the camera dangling down from his mouth. I took the camera, petting Smile and giving ruffling his fur as I grabbed Ben by his leg.

"Good boy! Come on you deserve a treat!" I praised Smile as I started walking back the the living room while dragging Ben behind me.

"OWE! Do you really have to drag me across the floor by my leg like I'm GOD DAMN RAG DOLL?!" Ben angrily screamed as I kept dragging him, throwing him onto the chair as I walked to the kitchen and gave Smile some raw meat. I put it down for him on a plate as I smacked Ben hard behind the head.

"You shouldn't have fucking taken the picture then asshole or I wouldn't have chased after you and dragged you across the floor by your damn leg!" I hissed angrily, Ben rolling his eyes and jumped disappearing  into the television. I grumbled angrily under my breath as I ripped up the picture, looking to see Jane, Laughing Jack, and Toy sitting at the table chatting and eating. I frowned, Sally wasn't on the couch sleeping anymore. Weird.. Where did she go? I felt myself getting nervous and worried about her but I pushed it away as I walked upstairs. I felt...weird when she disappears or leaves my side, oh well must be...just my mind messing with me. I numbly kept repeating that in my head but knew i was trying to not say that...I actually care about someone. I heard laughter and voices echoing the empty hallway, they came from the room in the middle of hallway and it belonged to the person i hated and compete for the attention of one person.

Me: sorry this is sooo short >.< i promise the other one will be longer!!! 

Jeff: She's probably won't..since she hit me with a GOD DAMN BAT!

Me: hehe...you deserved it okay. Even sally agreed! 

Jeff: she did not!!!

Sally: Nope i did, for once i agreed with her. 

Ben:OKAY THEN THANKS FOR READING!!! um...the other three are arguing again and  Jazz has a bat so....it'll end bad. Thanks for reading again and thanks for the ppl who are following us! Comment, click that awesome star and review or even Pm us!!! Thanks alot and byeee now!        You Shouldn't Of Done That.