Chapter 7

Jeff walk toward the door, opening it slowly and hissed under his breath quietly. He leaned against door frame  as his eyes angrily burned behind Red's head and he forced himself to stay still. Red had HIS arm around Sally as they watched YouTube videos on his bed, Jeff growled quietly but didn't make a sound. Hoody and Masky were arguing on the floor, not paying attention to anything else while Eyeless Jack was sitting on the window seal eating a kidney. Jeff stared at them, titling his head a bit as his mind started to fill up with ideas. Jack half waved at him when he saw Jeff was in the room. Sally titled her head at Jack, looking behind her to see Jeff was in the room and turned to whisper to Red. Sally frowned angrily at what Red whispered back at her and rolled off the bed, standing up straight as she walked by Jeff and grabbed his arm. She dragged him out of the room.

"You know you could of just told me that you wanted to be alone with me." Jeff smirked at her as Sally's cheeks turned to a light pink and glared at him.

"And you should know not to accept a dare whens it's someone you hate." Sally shot back angrily while she was blushing a light pink and rolled her eyes at him.

"Who said I hated you? That never came out of my mouth, has it? Soo you wanted to talk to me about something or are you still going to hold onto my arm. Not like I mind much but you'll probably get angry if I didn't tell you." Jeff chuckled as he saw Sally cheeks turn from a light pink to now a red color while she quickly let go of Jeff. Jeff frowned in disappointment, regretting in telling her but he didn't it show on his face.

"You tried killing me so I would think you hate me and I wanted to talk to you about last night and the dare. One thanks for letting me sleep with you and for getting the picture back from Ben. Second of all this is just a dare got it, nothing more so when the three weeks are up we'll act like it didn't happen and we'll go how we were before." Sally crossed her arms over her chest, giving Jeff a serous look but for Jeff it just made her look adorable. Jeff shook his head, he didn't really just think that did he? Jeff just kept repeating this doesn't mean anything and all he needs to do is win the bet, Jeff took a step forward and made Sally back up to the wall.

"Sure princess whatever you say though," Jeff looked down at Sally, even though she was a 19 year old she stopped at his chest so she had to look up at him. Jeff got close to Sally, inches separating them and he smiled in the inside as he saw Sally look up at him in surprise but didn't make a move to push him away.

"But I can't promise you that in the end of this you'll change your mind about your little rules you made." Jeff smirked at Sally who looked very nervous and thought he would do something. But Jeff of course had a plan to get Sally to fall in love with him. He backed away, walking toward Reds door and looked back at Sally who was still where he have left her. Jeff opened the door, chuckling at Sally's shocked reaction and waited for her.

"Hey princess you coming or you going to stand there all day? I hope not or they'll think I hurt you or something." Jeff noticed her jump a bit, she was thinking over just had happened and glared at him as she walked into  the room. Jeff smiled to himself, he enjoyed the thought of her actually thinking he would kiss her and she seem to have to intentions to let him. Jeff walked in the room, sitting down in the corner of the room with his back against the wall as he watched Sally go back to watching videos with Red. Jack jumped off the window seal, taking a seat next to Jeff and eat his kidney in silence. Jeff chuckled noticing that Sally was still blushing and taking quick looks at him with the corner of her eyes as if he wouldn't noticed.

"Hey Earth to Jeff, you in there or are you in planet 'Im in love with Sally'?" Jack waved his hand in front of Jeff's face to snap him out of it, Jeff blinked a few times before looking at him with a glare.

"I'm not in love with her, it's just a dare and what do you want?" Jeff growled quietly in annoyance, Jack would of rolled his eye if he had any but instead he wiped away his black blood dripping down from them with a napkin to show he didn't believe it.

"Sure your aren't, I just wanted to ask what happened outside in the hallway? Sally came in all nervous." Jack voice was filled with suspicion and he titled his head toward Sally and Jeff.

"Nothing, Miss princess wanted to set down some rules and since I didn't disagree like she expected me to do she got a bit nervous and surprised." Jeff easily lied to jack who was nodding, believing him and went back watching the stories that the humans made about them.

"Come on guys, Slendy made the list for today's missions and Sally you not grounded anymore since we're teaming up in pairs of two's." Toby called out from downstairs, everyone got up but of course Sally jumped off the bed and ran down stairs. Jeff ran after her, she was hugging Slendy tightly as he hugged her back.

"DADDY YOU CAME BACK! You okay?!" Sally asked nervously as her legs hanged in midair, she held onto Slendy who stood up straight.

"I'm fine Sally don't worry. I didn't get hurt." Slendy reassuringly patted Sally back and put her down. Sally nodded smiling, everyone came down to listen who they're partner's would be. Jeff took a seat next to Jack and Ben while Sally took a next near Slendy and Jane.

"Okay here's the partner's: Red and Ben ,Rake and Smile, Jane and Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack and Silver, Masky and Hoody, Toby is going with me and Sally and Jeff." Slendy finished reading the list as Sally stared at Slendy like he's crazy and put her head down groaning. Jeff chuckled,smiling as he leaned back and looked at the rest of the  creepypastas get up to get ready. Jeff picked up Charlie who was still on the couch and gave him to Sally who was cursing under her breath. She took Charlie from him, getting up and looked at Jeff with anger.

"Ready to go princess?" Jeff said with a smug look on his face as Sally nodded slowly as she followed Jeff to the door and they ran into the woods.

Me:.....Sorry for making you guys wait!!!! i've.....trying to get the fun stuff out of the way since tuesday i go back to school=-= ISNT THAT GREAT~?! well i'll be updating as much as i can...and thats all for me. *disappears*

Masky: Well she's now running around getting stuff ready sooooo thats it for today and Jeff...is raging somewhere else. 

Sally: Yep!!! Thanks for reading!!!!!!  Comment,Pm us, click that awesome story and check out all the other stories this chick has!!!!!!!!! Thanks alot and we'll be updating soon!!!!!

Jeff: IM NOT RAGING JUST ANGRY FOR GETTING BEAT WITH A FUCKING METAL BAT AND *gets mouth taped*