Chapter 47 Onion ring

A/N: Dedicated this to the amazing CandyFromHell!! Go read her story if you didn't already. Especially if you ship Kavi. If you don't ship Kavi, still you need to read it, you'll understand what perfection is afterwards.

(Scott's POV)

"What do you mean 'stop it'?" I asked nervously.

"Stop faking, I know you didn't hurt yourself." She said.

She saw right through me, dang it.

I sighed as I sat up, and I moved my leg to hugged my knees.

"Tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can hlep you." She said as she moved to sit right beside me.

"I did this to get your attention, Ash. I'm sorry." I confessed.

And I hid my face behind my knees, ready for her to scold me.

I waited for a while, but she didn't say anything, she seemed confused.

"It's just that, lately you spend all your time with Avi. And Jenna came into your life, suddenly you're 'besties' with her. And of course Mitch live with you so he get to look after you every day. I just...I just felt left out." I said.

"You've been feeling this way...?" She mumbled as she sat closer to me.

I nodded.

"Scotty, I'm sorry" She pulled me in, and I buried my face in her chest.

"You'll always be my best friend." She whispered as she stroked my hair.

"But," I looked up at her.

"You told Jenna everything, your crush on Avi, the fact that you're dating Avi...you never talk to me about that before. You know, relationship stuff." I said.

"Great. So I got a jealous type best friend, and a jealous type boyfriend." She joked.

"I'm not jealous!! I just...want to be her, I want you to share everthing with me." I said.

Okay, I'm jealous.

"Scott, I only share that with her because she could see all these in a way that you couldn't. She is an outsider. Buy you, you are so close to me that if I told you these things, you will get affected as well." She explained.

"I got your point...but, I still want you to share this kind of things with me. That's what best friends are for." I said.

"I think you're right. Okay, from now on, I'll tell you everything." She smiled down at me.

***

(Avi's POV)

Walking down the streets with Jenna to buy some bandages for Scott.

We walked for two blocks, and I saw Jenna shivering.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"A bit." She answered.

"You can have my jacket."

I took off my jacket, and put it over her.

"Thanks." She simply said.

"My pleasure." I smiled at her.

"Hey, I came with you because I want to ask you something." She said.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" I asked.

"Would you and Ash go on a double date with me and a guy I've been dating?" She asked.

"A double date. That sounds intersting." I said.

We've done nothing like that before, so why not?

"Yeah, sure! We're in." I said as I gave Jenny a friendly smile.

***

(Ashley's POV)

"Stop, it, Scott!!" I chuckled.

We went out to the living room to watch some SpongeBob.

Well, I thought about calling Avi saying that Scott is not hurt.

But Scott was being childish and he hid my phone.

So I turned on SpongeBob to distract him.

But he just decided to throw all the snacks on me.

"I will kill you." I shot him a glare.

I took the pop corn bowl on the table and just poured it all over his head.

"Oh no." He said.

I looked at him, and saw that there were at least ten pop corns stuck in his hair.

I laughed uncontrolibly. Literally, I'm going to pee my pants from laughing.

"What?" He asked.

"You look ridiculous." I pointed at his head, and continued laughing.

He superfrowned at me, and whiped his hair back and forth. And shook off the pop corns.

"It's so funny. I'm crying..." I said as I wiped off my tears.

After we were both done laughing, we looked at the mess on the floor.

"I'll help you clean up this mess because I'm nice." Scott said.

"Fine. You start, I need to use the bathroom." I walked off.

(Scott's POV)

After Ash went away, I got down the floor and started to pick up all the crackers that we threw.

Then I came across this onion ring.

I gasped as I picked it up.

It could fit Ashley's finger....

I have to asked anyway...why not do it right now....

I got off from the floor, and walked to the bathroom.

I took a deep breath.

Nervously, I got down on one knee in front of the closed bathroom door.

I held up the onion ring, I'm ready.

Suddenly, the door opened.

She saw me kneeling there, and she gasped.

"Scott, what are you doing?" She asked.

I have to get it out now...

A/N: Sorry that this looked a bit rushed. Well, I'm on a trip now so....

What is Scott going to do? And of course, a double date? And will Avi and Ashley finally do it? (Yes,duh, and very soon.)

Hope you like this chapter, and stay tuned.