Chapter 2

“Talking”
‘Thought’
[Italian]

The next day,the doctor came to check on my condition and when my condition is alright and no sickness found.They let us(me and my mother)go home with my father.I look through out the window and found us in a secluded area that surrounded with a forest.We drive through the forest and I found and Japanese Modern house that looked like a mansion.

I gaped at the size of the house and I looked around,though I couldn't looked more because I'm still a baby and couldn't move my head.So I settled on looking at my mother,who is such a beautiful person,after my vision cleared.My mother has a beautiful scarlet hair with crystal blue eyes.Her slim figure,who every women wants.Overall,she is a beautifull person.

Next I try to looked at my father,he also is a beautiful and handsome men.Every women would want a man like him.He has a black hair with grey eyes(I'm sorry but I don't know much,also about hibari's mother).

My mother took me to my room and I settled at my crib.The room was amazing and beautifull.I can't take my eyes of it.This will be an interesting years~.

9 Months Old

My pov

Being a baby is so boring😞.I couldn't do much,I couldn't move and do anything.I could only do is cry,poop,being bath,getting clothes,playing with mother.It was boring.I couldn't wait when I was one year old😆.

One Years Old

It was last year on July,when mum told me that she was pregnant again.I couldn't hide the joy and excitement in my heart that this years would be where Hibari Kyoya would be born!!

Now it is May 5,when I heard mum cry that her water had broke.“Dear,my water just broke.Come hear this instants and took me to the hospitals right now”mum said.When dad heard this,he goes straight to mum and calmed her down.“Alright dear,please bear the pain a little longer”Dad panicked a little and took her to the hospitals.

Dad grab his keys and took mum and me to the hospitals.When we arrive dad tell,“My wife water just broke,please hurry and take her!!”towards the nurse nearby.They took mum and told us to wait.I heard a cry from the other side and then silence.I wait patiently but dad stay emotionless but I know deep inside him that he is panicking.

I told him,“Chalm down daddy,mammy whill bes aldright”with a bit of baby talk towards dad.He calm down a little in his eyes but stay emotionless.“Thanks little princess”He smiled.I was happy.Then the doctor came from the door that mum came in.“You could come in now,Hibari-san.Your baby boy are healthy.”He said with a smile and nervously looked at the male.I looked at the doctor and I know why he was nervous towards dad because dad has a reputation that he was the scariest person and stright with his law.He also work at the police force.

Dad took my hand and walk through the door to see mum looking tired after giving birth and smiled warmly towards us while holding a bundle in her arm.I ran straight to mum and looked at the bundle to see a cute boy and I cooed with delight.

Mum give the boy or Kyoya{I know they will name him that}to dad and he took him.Dad smiled a little and named him kyoya,Hibari Kyoya.“It's a nice name for him,I loved it”Mum said.I screamed in joy though lower my voice when I saw that Kyoya is asleep and happy that I have a new little brother.

The coming years would be interesting and I couldn't wait it to happen.

(I'm sorry for my grammar or wrong words~hehehe~.I hope you enjoy my stories~😄😄)