Chapter 5

"Talking"
'Thought'
[Italian]

Refreshed

"Hello little one, My name is Fon. I'm your uncle from your mother's side. It's nice to meet you and your little brother" Fon or Uncle Fon told me. "Nice to meet you too, Uncle Fon. My name is Hibari Akemi and this is my little brother Hibari Kyoya".

_____________________________________

Well, yesterday meeting with my uncle is interesting, to say the least. We just talked a bit and what to happened from now on.

I would like to think that I could take care of myself and my brother but with my body as a child with the mind of an adult will be suspicious, to say the least. Kyo-chan has been grumpy lately after he woke up and I don't know why, I guess I will talk to him later.

A few moments later, after uncle fon left to call someone I asked kyo-chan "what was wrong?" "It's nothing. And where is father and mother?" He grumbled and asked curiously. I froze at that and don't know what to say. I saddened at the thought of our parents and tell him the truth. "Mother....father...died at the car accidents and we're the only ones that survive.." He looked sad at the information but acted brave for me. I softened at the look and hug him. He hug me back. We stayed like that for a couple of minute, enjoying each other comfort.

"So, what will happened to us?" Kyo-chan asked. "I want us to stay here in namimori but I don't know if uncle Fon could take care of us but I will try my best to persuade uncle Fon." I nodded to myself.

For the next few days, we stayed in the hospitals to recover. Uncle fon would stayed to take care of us but always have something important to do now and then. Now that our wounds have healed up, we could finally leave the hospital.

We are in the car with uncle Fon driving us home. We arrived at the house a few minutes later. Uncle Fon opened the door for us, so that we could walk in. Kyo-chan have gone straight to his room and I stayed in the living room for a while.

"Aren't you going to your room?" Uncle Fon said behind me. I looked over my shoulder but looked back to front. "I know but I want to think about our future now that our parents is dead." I said.

Uncle Fon looked saddened at the thought but also think of solution for us. "What do you want to do?" Uncle Fon asked me after a while of thinking and decided to asked me. "I hope that we could stay here in Namimori but I know that you would be gone to do some important matter that need to attend to, right?" I stated right away what I wanted to Uncle Fon.

Uncle Fon looked at me and thought hard on what to do. He looked at me one last time and said "Alright you could live here but I will send a caretaker to take care of you guys from now on. If I have time I will check on you guys. Alright?"

"Alright Uncle Fon. Thank you!!" I respond happily towards him and hugged him. Then I went back to my room and can't wait for the year to come.
______________________________________

Sorry guys. It's been a while since I update and I just don't know what to write and also have no time for the next 4 months to come. Comment if you want to say something and I will try to respond to your comment. Thank you for reading this fanfic.