Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of a machine, and tried to open my eyes. When I opened them I saw a white ceiling and tried to looked around. 'Hmmm, where am I??' I groaned and tried to stand up but only to fall back. My noise only alerting the nurse and doctor that is on the way to check on me. He looked quite shock but proceeded to help me.

I looked at him and tried to speak up but only to receive a little muffled sound. The doctor gave me a drink and I drunk it. He proceeded to tell me how I am and what I remembered. I told him "I remember that I go on a birthday trip on my birthday with my family but I couldn't remembered what happened next". "I'm sorry but your family were on a car accident last week and you have been sleeping for a week and your brother are still sleeping" he told me with a gentle tone. "What about my mom and dad??" When I told him that, he looked saddened and try to find a word that wouldn't hurt me but I would be hurt when I heard "Your mother and father are.....

....are dead". The last word left me in quite a shock and I don't know what to do. 'It can't be...how...how could this happened to me.....to us" I cried hard for my parents, and for me and my brother misfortune.

The next day

I woke up the next day, I don't even remember what time I fell asleep yesterday after what I went through. 'This is horrible' I though after I looked at myself through the reflection of the window. Then the nurse come in to check on my condition and give me a water to drink. I ask her "Is my little brother alright?" Concerned reflecting through my face. "He is fine, Hibari-chan" She told me that. "Could I go see him?" "Of course you can, sweetheart" She said nicely and pull out the wheelchair for me to sit, then carry me from my bed and put me on the wheelchair.

We walked through many corridors but not for long because we already arrive to my brother room. I could see that he is still sleeping and I asked that the nurse could leave us alone for a while. She said alright and left. I looked at kyo-chan sleeping face and think what should we do from now on. I don't know what to do anymore and hope for someone to help us. At that moment the door to Kyo-chan room opened and I looked to see who came in. And it's the storm Arcobaleno, Fon. "Who are you?" I asked though I already know his name but I couldn't tell him that and would make me looked suspicious. "Hello little one, My name is Fon. I'm your uncle from your mother's side. It's nice to meet you and your little brother" Fon or Uncle Fon told me. "Nice to meet you too, Uncle Fon. My name is Hibari Akemi and this is my little brother Hibari Kyoya". 

Well that's the extent that I could, I try to make many scenario for this in my head. Hahaha, I would appreciate that you could comment for this and also please please help me with the scenario 🙏🙏🙏😶😶
Sankyuu~~